Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

Seth’s mic work is atrocious lol. I’m shocked you’re a fan but I’m realizing we have opposite opinions on what good **** is 

Yes, I know what good **** is and you tend to like the off the wall, borderline terrible (especially your music taste...Jesus **** lol) stuff.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

He's better than Seth, that's for sure.

He's an entire bag of meh. I don't really care much for Seth's current **** but he's been fire in the past. Mox has one way to sell himself and it's must miss TV most of the time. Bores the entire **** out of me. Honestly, not a lot of wrestling gets my attention at this point. So it's not entirely shocking that I don't agree with a lot of takes on who is good and who isn't.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's an entire bag of meh. I don't really care much for Seth's current **** but he's been fire in the past. Mox has one way to sell himself and it's must miss TV most of the time. Bores the entire **** out of me. Honestly, not a lot of wrestling gets my attention at this point. So it's not entirely shocking that I don't agree with a lot of takes on who is good and who isn't.

I can understand not liking Mox. I cannot understand, as a guy who doesn't really value in-ring talent, defending Seth or rating him higher.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I can understand not liking Mox. I cannot understand, as a guy who doesn't really value in-ring talent, defending Seth or rating him higher.

Not sure how that's not understandable. At least Seth tries different things. Mox is scared ****less to be anything more than a boring *** brawler that yells at you on the mic, in between swiping at his nose. Mox is boring as **** in all aspects.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not sure how that's not understandable. At least Seth tries different things. Mox is scared ****less to be anything more than a boring *** brawler that yells at you on the mic, in between swiping at his nose. Mox is boring as **** in all aspects.

lol Seth is the most boring generic face imaginable. And as a heel he's just cringe. 

Mox as a face at least has a personality, and for some god damn reason we haven't seen him have a real heel run in a decade.

Edited by Bullet Club

lol Seth is the most boring generic face imaginable. And he's as a heel he's just cringe. 

Mox as a face at least has a personality, and for some god damn reason we haven't seen him have a real heel run in a decade.

They're both boring as **** most of the time. There, settled lol. 

Mox has one personality and it's comical for me. He's one of the stiffest dudes out there but he's supposed to be a badass brawler. I can extend kayfabe to a certain extent but the man moves like he's 80.

Just now, beekay414 said:

They're both boring as **** most of the time. There, settled lol. 

Mox has one personality and it's comical for me. He's one of the stiffest dudes out there but he's supposed to be a badass brawler. I can extend kayfabe to a certain extent but the man moves like he's 80.

He's actually moving pretty well these days. Since he came back from rehab he's looked really good. You're bringing up a lot of issues I also have with Mox (albeit I don't think they're as a big a deal as you). He needs a heel run.

He's actually moving pretty well these days. Since he came back from rehab he's looked really good. You're bringing up a lot of issues I also have with Mox (albeit I don't think they're as a big a deal as you). He needs a heel run.

Oh, I don't think it's a big deal, I just find the man boring. I can get his appeal to people but, for me, he's not what I'm tuning in to see.

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I don't think it's a big deal, I just find the man boring. I can get his appeal to people but, for me, he's not what I'm tuning in to see.

That's fair. I actually love Miz myself but I'm 100% on MJF is the BITW train now.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

That's fair. I actually love Miz myself but I'm 100% on MJF is the BITW train now.

That's a fair train to be on. I know I'm gonna get **** on for this but I think Reigns is the best thing going right now, right there with MJF.

• Like 1