Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

That's a fair train to be on. I know I'm gonna get **** on for this but I think Reigns is the best thing going right now, right there with MJF.

No **** here, Reigns is great. He can do it all and has presence. I don't think he's elite on the mic (or in-ring) so I dock him there but he's come a long way. He's damn good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

No **** here, Reigns is great. He can do it all and has presence. I don't think he's elite on the mic (or in-ring) so I dock him there but he's come a long way. He's damn good.

I just think, the overall story arc that they got going with him and what he's done with it is the best thing going. I think The Bloodline is just amazing and I ******* hate the Usos lol.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I just think, the overall story arc that they got going with him and what he's done with it is the best thing going. I think The Bloodline is just amazing and I ******* hate the Usos lol.

For sure, totally reasonable. I despised the Usos before they rebranded. They were generic AF too.

Sounds silly but WWE made out huge getting Logan Paul today too. He's going to be legit for them.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

For sure, totally reasonable. I despised the Usos before they rebranded. They were generic AF too.

Sounds silly but WWE made out huge getting Logan Paul today too. He's going to be legit for them.

He actually looked damn good the last time he was in the ring.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He actually looked damn good the last time he was in the ring.

I know, and he only trained for two weeks for that.

He's 6'2 and has size, he can talk, he's charismatic (natural heel), has a huge following, and is athletic. He's literally the total package.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I know, and he only trained for two weeks for that.

He's 6'2 and has size, he can talk, he's charismatic (natural heel), has a huge following, and is athletic. He's literally the total package.

And it looks like they got him working a story arc with Miz out of the gate. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's a fair train to be on. I know I'm gonna get **** on for this but I think Reigns is the best thing going right now, right there with MJF.

i watch very little wwe, but austin theory seems to be the best thing going... i don't **** with his generic *** selfie "classic millennial" schtick, but he's got it for sure. 

Cool that they pulled the trigger on Liv getting a title (anything to get it off of Rousey is a plus in my book) but man, even after the “womens revolution” and being better with that division over the Attitude Era and Divas era (very low bars to clear) they sure do still have some work to do in storytelling in that Womens Division

Outside of Carmella’s longest reign as MITB holder (which was actually interrupted 2 days into it) no women has carried the MITB briefcase around longer than a day. Kinda wild 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Because the show was all Steph & Trips until Vince stuck his nose in there and added Theory.

But was there really a “good” option in that match? 

Madcap and Sheamus were obvious fillers. Omos doesn’t need anything like the briefcase, sure you could give it to him but why?

Sami could have been a great story, but they don’t have the balls to really do anything with the Bloodline until Mania

Seth would have been an obvious rehash of previous times. 

Riddle would have been fine, but that doesn’t really get the creative juices flowing right now. 

And the rumored stuff with Drew winning it sounded pretty lame too

Theory (possibly the dumbest name in wrestling) at least is an obvious kick the can down the road past mania, and then see where we are at. And hopefully gives him something else to do other than take those stupid selfies.