Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

8 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

But was there really a “good” option in that match? 

Madcap and Sheamus were obvious fillers. Omos doesn’t need anything like the briefcase, sure you could give it to him but why?

Sami could have been a great story, but they don’t have the balls to really do anything with the Bloodline until Mania

Seth would have been an obvious rehash of previous times. 

Riddle would have been fine, but that doesn’t really get the creative juices flowing right now. 

And the rumored stuff with Drew winning it sounded pretty lame too

Theory (possibly the dumbest name in wrestling) at least is an obvious kick the can down the road past mania, and then see where we are at. And hopefully gives him something else to do other than take those stupid selfies. 

Sami would've been perfect tbqh. Having that hang over Roman's head while he's dealing with Brock would've been a beautiful storyline. Plus, it would've given the Bloodline another mantle piece.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Sami would've been perfect tbqh. Having that hang over Roman's head while he's dealing with Brock would've been a beautiful storyline. Plus, it would've given the Bloodline another mantle piece.

I do agree. But they are too scared to do anything of substance with the Bloodline till they are ready to have Romans real matches. That’s exactly what the leak of the original plans for Romans 3 big summer matches told us 

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I do agree. But they are too scared to do anything of substance with the Bloodline till they are ready to have Romans real matches. That’s exactly what the leak of the original plans for Romans 3 big summer matches told us 

I mean, we don't need a quick cash in. Just leave it looming over Reigns for ages. Sami does what Sami does and turns after a while and fails massively when trying to cash in. Keeps suspense around and then, if you want to keep the belts on Reigns or you don't want him to eat a pin, there's Sami waiting to do it. Then Sami weasels his way back and says "I did it for you! I spared you!" or something of the sort. 

That's entirely a better use of MITB than giving it to a turd that's being forced on us that absolutely nobody with taste (cough Finn cough) likes.

Edited by beekay414

33 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's entirely a better use of MITB than giving it to a turd that's being forced on us that absolutely nobody with taste (cough Finn cough) likes.

i've seen like maybe 2 hours of wwe product over the past year lol. austin theory looked like one of the most promising young guys they've had in a minute. i saw him for one match/promo against mcafee. one of the few guys in the company i believe. didn't sound stupid on the mic, at least that night. works good. looks the part. knows how to carry himself. he  might suck i have no idea, i don't watch . i was watching nxt when triple h was running it and loved what they were doing with velveteen dream but that got all messed up. anything i say about wwe is honestly not a valid opinion as it's based on the most casual of viewing 

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i've seen like maybe 2 hours of wwe product over the past year lol. austin theory looked like one of the most promising young guys they've had in a minute. i saw him for one match/promo against mcafee. one of the few guys in the company i believe. didn't sound stupid on the mic, at least that night. works good. looks the part. knows how to carry himself. he  might suck i have no idea, i don't watch . i was watching nxt when triple h was running it and loved what they were doing with velveteen dream but that got all messed up. anything i say about wwe is honestly not a valid opinion as it's based on the most casual of viewing 

I'm also basing this off your AEW list you posted last week lol. Lots of wrong answers on that one as well.