Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, FinneasGage said:

weed, draft takes, aging pedestrians, mma takes, movie opinions, whatever.. i hit em all harder than anyone. any subject. any day of the week. i'll whoops their *** 

Aren't you late for an astronomy class that you're going to drop?

Nobody is getting worked. Nobody just gives a **** about Theory. It's inorganic heat and then people claiming that he's drawing it because of his character. No, he's drawing it because Vince is doing what he always does and forces someone down our throats before they're ready. 

There's a reason why Reigns is well thought of now after years of people hating him. He wasn't ready when he was being forced on us. Give it time and Theory could be the guy but he's not ready yet. That's why putting the MITB on Zayn would've worked so much better. It plays way better into the storyline.

Theory is going to turn into a knockoff version of The Miz and weasel his title after someone takes one of them off Reigns? Fine. But not a soul in the wrestling community cares.

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nobody is getting worked. Nobody just gives a **** about Theory. It's inorganic heat and then people claiming that he's drawing it because of his character. No, he's drawing it because Vince is doing what he always does and forces someone down our throats before they're ready. 

There's a reason why Reigns is well thought of now after years of people hating him. He wasn't ready when he was being forced on us. Give it time and Theory could be the guy but he's not ready yet. That's why putting the MITB on Zayn would've worked so much better. It plays way better into the storyline.

Theory is going to turn into a knockoff version of The Miz and weasel his title after someone takes one of them off Reigns? Fine. But not a soul in the wrestling community cares.

What A Story Mark GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I like Theory a good amount. Probably should have waited another year, but hopefully the writing team doesn't let him/us down. Really wanted Sami to take the case and eventually cash in. He needs to be rewarded for the work he's done.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I like Theory a good amount. Probably should have waited another year, but hopefully the writing team doesn't let him/us down. Really wanted Sami to take the case and eventually cash in. He needs to be rewarded for the work he's done.

I imagine he will hold the briefcase for many months. 

Ok so this is my thoughts about MITB:

Theory winning is just to further the storyline with him and Cena. Cena is going to cost Theory a chance to cash in and win the title and that is going to set up a match between them a WM39. I truly wanted two things to happen. 1) I wanted Seth to win so he can truly play mind games with Roman. In the end he stick it to Roman and take the title thus Cody returns faces Rollins for the title and win making him (4-0) against Rollins but most importantly the champ which fulfills his family legacy bc his dad didnt win the title and now he wins it. 2) Sami winning it and protects the bloodline but then ends up pulling a fast one by manipulating the bloodline to the point where he catches Roman off guard and cashes in and wins the title. Now idealistically I wouldnt want Sami to win, Id much rather have Riddle win and run with that storyline where he ended up winning the title only to have Orton come out and celebrate with him then turning on him challenging him for that title. The reason I went with Sami is bc if the WWE want to continue to make the bloodline the main storyline and he is in it they could make it a thing for a year even bring the Usos little brother from NXT up and have him actually side with Sami bc of Sami manipulation that again will ultimately get him to win the title off Roman. So all of those options wouldve been better than Theory winning imo.

On the flipside, I love Liv winning the MITB. Im so proud of her. She was always my fav in the Riot Squad back in the day. I thought for a second Becky would win but honestly her downfall continues. Where she goes from here will be interesting. Im just glad Liv won and Im glad that she cashed in and won the title from Ronda. This was the best cash in that Ive seen since Seth. I loved how Ronda embraced Liv at the end. She understand she got outsmarted and taken advantage of. Now I hope the WWE dont do Liv like they did Big E. Liv need to have a legit title run. Beat Ronda at Summerslam which is rumored to be the match, beat Charlotte when she comes back, beat Bayley when she comes back too. Like Liv has already beaten Sasha, Rhea, and Alexa. Its not like she is a scrub. She earned this just like Bianca did when she won the title. So give her a good title run.

Not shocked the Usos retained their titles. As long as Roman keeps his title the Usos will keep theirs. Plus they lose non title matches but when the titles are on the line they win. Great match though. And the Street Profits will get a rematch bc they have a point that the Usos really didnt win. The ref didnt see the shoulder up. I hope to see a rematch between these two teams for the title at Summerslam.

Again I wasnt shock Lashley beat Theory. Lashley should keep this US Title for a very long time. Him v Gunther at Survivor Series should be fun. Not to mention him with the US Title and Gunther with the IC Title both should have those belts for awhile and will bring respect and seriousness to it. I love it.

I didnt think for a second Bianca was going to lose. Bianca v Rhea will probably happen at Summerslam. And as I mentioned earlier, Liv v Rhonda both for the women's respective brand titles.

Oh and that tease of Edge coming back rebranded looks so cool. He is going straight for Finn and the Judgement Day. Hopefully we get the Demon King Finn v this new Edge at Summerslam.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Cash in at Survivor Series

Honestly, cash in on Cody when he finally makes this whole thing a reality. His story about fulfilling Dusty's legacy was over AF. The injury only adds fuel to that fire. If he comes backs, hits obstacle after obstacle before taking the title hopefully off of Roman only for Theory with his nuclear Vince heat attached to swoop in after a decently long celebration to steal it, chef's kiss. I am thinking bigger than Triple H turning on over AF Bryan with Randy cashing in at Summer Slam 2012

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Honestly, cash in on Cody when he finally makes this whole thing a reality. His story about fulfilling Dusty's legacy was over AF. The injury only adds fuel to that fire. If he comes backs, hits obstacle after obstacle before taking the title hopefully off of Roman only for Theory with his nuclear Vince heat attached to swoop in after a decently long celebration to steal it, chef's kiss. I am thinking bigger than Triple H turning on over AF Bryan with Randy cashing in at Summer Slam 2012

Oh that would be just rude.

how rude GIF

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nobody just gives a **** about Theory

I mean you’re just flat out wrong here. A lot of people are invested in him. You obviously aren’t, which is fine, but thinking you represent the majority of wrestling fandom is so spot in IWC Mark that Vince and Trips can bank on you without ever having to sweat it.

You are being worked with Theory, and you can’t even recognize it. 

Him being given the Briefcase is perfect booking. I’m just surprised they actually took the US title off of him before hand