Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, Troy Brown said:

idk man, i don't think any of those new japan dudes are bad promos. i feel the exact opposite, that he sounds off the cuff usually. idk if it's because they don't cut promos in the ring like US style but guys like zack sabre, prince devitt, kenny, jay white, chuck and trent, juice robinson, even ospreay are badass promos in japan for me 

he's definitely not bad. 75% of guys are bad promos imo lol. you add him to the mix i don't think it really does anything personally. you think he can be a star in aew? i don't really think he has charisma like that. i believe him, but white on the mic never excites me. but i do believe him, which is more than you can say for a majority of wrestlers rn. he can talk... he's got no spark to me tho. prince devitt kinda the same for me. just don't really care about him. zack sabre does nothing for me either. 

kenny can be exciting on the mic. ospreay can be exciting on the mic. juice is really fun on the mic to me.