Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, beekay414 said:

Oh, I forgot, everything AEW does is gold. NVM, we're gucci!

it sure aint. However the point of heel work is to get a reaction. It garnered one out of you. If it was bad work you would be indifferent to it. For instance, the current Dante Martin, Matt Sydal, and Lee Moriarty program is boring AF

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

it sure aint. However the point of heel work is to get a reaction. It garnered one out of you. If it was bad work you would be indifferent to it. For instance, the current Dante Martin, Matt Sydal, and Lee Moriarty program is boring AF

I didn't say it was bad or boring, I said it was lame. There's a difference. I mean, I'm a Miz fan FFS. He does the lamest **** to get a reaction all the time. He's still great at what he does despite it. 

Edited by beekay414

Regardless of beekay’s feelings on it, this has been Great episode of Dynamite. They really put one together for their first big show post Vince

I’m not all the way in on Rush, but that was a great match to start the show. Then invoking Lionheart and the Hart Dungeon, two elite level references that actually mean something (only contrasted even more by the Reigns rip-off lines) Plus Mox finally calling himself the real champ, is starting us down the road for Punks return

Then they pull the FTW title off Starks finally, and rightfully put it on Hook, and start a Starks/Hobbs feud. All needed, and done very well. Wish Tazz was part of it, but they seem content leaving him on commentary to do it. 

I don’t care about Dante Martin specifically, but that was a real fun match. Felt like a mix of old school WCW cruiser weights, and Impact X-division. Not saying it was God level, but a really good match for a weekly show. Wish they could find something better for Martin

It’s been a great show. And they are REALLY going for it with Cage/Jungle Boy. I’m going to let it play out before fully judging, but the Luchasauras flip may have been too quick. 

Plus Trios crowned at All Out. Big big show

Edited by StLunatic88

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Trips immediately puts his stamp on the post-Vince WWE era by putting women's wrestling in the spotlight. Nice touch.

They need to get rid of big time becks.  Bring it back to the man or some version of her bad assery.