Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, beekay414 said:

Give him a damn mouth piece since that's the only place he's probably lacking and send him to the moon.

I think with practice that would be his best attribute. He has natural crowd presence and has been basically been doing public speaking most of his life. 

I’m just not sure he would want to drop everything else in his life and do this full time. If he worked on this every day there would be no limit to his potential. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think with practice that would be his best attribute. He has natural crowd presence and has been basically been doing public speaking most of his life. 

I’m just not sure he would want to drop everything else in his life and do this full time. If he worked on this every day there would be no limit to his potential. 

Cut him a check for full-time work for a year and watch it pay off.

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nia Jax? Why? This a Vince move?

I think this was kind of also a Trips move - same as bringing Logan Paul in last in the order and having him in the final 5-6; he was doing teases to make people think Vince had gone full-Vince and then sent them home happy by doing the right/non-Vince thing.

• Like 1