Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I thought for sure we might get a Bron Breakker Rumble entrance. Is he that far off that he can't get one? Or is he a post Mania call-up?

I actually figured we'd get a Waller Rumble entry before Bron.  Bron's a guy they're going to want to push heavy when they do bring him up, and in his first Rumble; so I can see not wanting to risk running him into the likes of Walter, Brock, etc and cooling any main roster heat he's started to build up already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

That was incredible.  Wow.

It's exactly the thing you need to do in order to finally take the titles off him, too.  I was a shade concerned for how Cody would be received in the honeymoon period if he did dethrone Roman if Roman hadn't gone nuclear heel and finally gotten the crowd to turn on him (the amount that he was still getting cheered because he was engaging with crowds didn't speak well for how whoever took him down would be received).  Now, whoever takes him down is a MADE MAN.

• Like 2