Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Havent watched your games. 

Could be an over use of McCaffrey maybe?

Rbs lose the most stamina over the game. So if hes being overly used in the 1st half it would explain your offenses collapse in the 2nd.

Hmmmmm something to consider my RB 1 and RB 2 splits certainly are not balanced. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Some notes:

• @SirA1 is on pace for the third worst offense ever charted. And while we're just a third of the way through the season, he's already just over halfway to the luckiest season on record.

I just can't score on the Road to save my life. Nothing but FG. At home the Red Rifle is fine. I knew I was going to have a tough first half of the season with 5 Division Games in the first 7 and only 3 Home games.  Last year I started off 0-3 and won 4 straight so if I can win next week at Rocket City I would be happy with my same 4-3 record from last year. I think our division will come down to a photo finish again.

S18 Freiburg Venom Schedule (Division Games)

WEEK 1 - Rocket City Trash Pandas (16) @ Freiburg Venom (30) - W

WEEK 2 - Little Rock Uni Royals (16) @ Freiburg Venom (23) - W

WEEK 3 - Freiburg Venom (9) @ Phoenix Rattlers (24) - L

WEEK 4 - Freiburg Venom (6) @ Egypt Starfalls (13) - L

WEEK 5 - Indianapolis Predators (26) @ Freiburg Venom (32) - OT - W

WEEK 6 - Freiburg Venom (3)  @ Southview Saints (27) - L

Edited by SirA1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

78HStE6.png

I put seasonal references in. There have been 348 teams total.

Some notes:

• @RuskieTitan is on pace to have the #2 ranked team of all time, while @waffles7 currently sits at 5th.
  • @SirA1 is on pace for the third worst offense ever charted. And while we're just a third of the way through the season, he's already just over halfway to the luckiest season on record.
  • PSID is on pace for the worst defense ever charted.
  • Four teams are currently on pace to finish with a top 13 all-time defense, but none higher than 5th.
  • We now have 6 teams who meet the threshold of a contender. Oddly, a 5-1 team is not one of them.

EDIT: my mistake, swoosh shouldn’t be listed as a contender. 

How does one obtain some of this luck you speak of?????

45 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I just can't score on the Road to save my life. Nothing but FG. At home the Red Rifle is fine. I knew I was going to have a tough first half of the season with 5 Division Games in the first 7 and only 3 Home games.  Last year I started off 0-3 and won 4 straight so if I can win next week at Rocket City I would be happy with my same 4-3 record from last year. I think our division will come down to a photo finish again.

You also had the worst team to ever make the playoffs last season, so not really sure that trying to recreate that is a recipe for success. There's also a couple of legitimately good teams in your division this season when last season it was not good. Last season, your division was one of 5 in the history of the league to have a record of 10-6 win the division; and that was with two teams in the division actively tanking from week 3 onward. 

If your team keeps up like it did last season and how this one has played out so far, you're going to be buried in the division by week 13.

• Like 1

I know I’m due for a loss so I’ll probably jinx myself for next week’s game, however I’m THRILLED to have won the last 4.

polar opposite of last season when I won the first 3 or 4 straight before the bottom fell out. Glad I didn’t sale the house.

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I'm willing to trade all members of my OL. Hit me up with offers. As long as you aren't blatantly trying to Glen me, I will likely accept right away. Same goes for any of my non-keepers, really. 

Your words hurt