Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, pwny said:

8BOSAsI.png

Red is too stronk!

i know we talk about it all the time, but I would love to see SoS

I know my opponents net to a +104 differential (+130 if you exclude games against me)

That feels like it has to be high on the list, but I’m curious if other teams have difficult or easy SoS

i have to imagine those two good blue teams have to have pretty favorable schedules?

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If I had to guess after looking at it for just a moment, its Offensive, Defensvie and Net Points ranking all-time, or at least what they're on pace to be ranked all-time but I coudl be wrong

Last one is PWNY ranked historically, but you’re right on everything else. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Red is too stronk!

i know we talk about it all the time, but I would love to see SoS

I know my opponents net to a +104 differential (+130 if you exclude games against me)

That feels like it has to be high on the list, but I’m curious if other teams have difficult or easy SoS

i have to imagine those two good blue teams have to have pretty favorable schedules?

I don’t think I’m ever going to add SOS. As I have things now, I have to manually input 320 pieces of data to calculate SOS for a single season. Then I’d have to write over the outputs on every single one, because they’re not sortable unless I do. To do all seasons, I’d have to manually input 5,656 pieces of data. And I can’t really think of an easier way to pull schedule data to make it easier than manual input each time because of the way the output is done. 

For that amount of manual input, I could do a manual pull of every single team yardage, TD and turnover stat for all three phases of the game for all historic seasons, as well as create ANY/A, NY/A and other advanced stats that aren’t available right now. And quite frankly, I’d rather have that all together than SOS. 

Nacho probably has a far easier means within the simulator to track that than I do.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pwny said:

I don’t think I’m ever going to add SOS. As I have things now, I have to manually input 320 pieces of data to calculate SOS for a single season. Then I’d have to write over the outputs on every single one, because they’re not sortable unless I do. To do all seasons, I’d have to manually input 5,656 pieces of data. And I can’t really think of an easier way to pull schedule data to make it easier than manual input each time because of the way the output is done. 

For that amount of manual input, I could do a manual pull of every single team yardage, TD and turnover stat for all three phases of the game for all historic seasons, as well as create ANY/A, NY/A and other advanced stats that aren’t available right now. And quite frankly, I’d rather have that all together than SOS. 

Nacho probably has a far easier means within the simulator to track that than I do.

No I definitely wasn’t asking you to do it, I get that it would be manually updating every team every week 

I’m just commenting that it would be interesting to know how different we should view two 5-4 teams with similar differentials