Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@pwny congrats man. Close game. Offense didn't show up today. 

When you got that pick 6, and then I didn’t respond, I thought I was done. Then on your last full drive, when you were moving the ball at will at first, I said “it’s over” out loud. 

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

When you got that pick 6, and then I didn’t respond, I thought I was done. Then on your last full drive, when you were moving the ball at will at first, I said “it’s over” out loud. 

We weren't aggressive enough. Kept trying to run the ball when that clearly wasn't working. Watson had a solid game and we ran the ball over 50% of the time. I need a better defense and a consistent run game if I'm going to be back. Your team is built well to be contention for a long time. 

Ruskie, good call on saying my S15 team was "the best team in the league hands down" and my S18 team was the "dream team". I thought you were always trolling me for being excited about my teams, but I see now you're just Nostradamus.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ruskie, good call on saying my S15 team was "the best team in the league hands down" and my S18 team was the "dream team". I thought you were always trolling me for being excited about my teams, but I see now you're just Nostradamus.

Never doubt me again.

Congrats on winning! Had wanted to watch it live but work and meetings got caught up with me this morning.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

If Jared Goff was as clutch IRL as he was in that Taco Bowl, rammy would be flexing as the Rams would be the Super Bowl Champs.

Alas...

I call shenanigans!

Yeah, but sim Goff actually had a good running back to lean on, unlike real Goff.