Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wait, so let me get this straight. 7 more stuffs is better than 5 more sacks? Or 2 sacks with 2 forced fumbles?

Folks saw 22 and went wild.

Tbf a stuff & sack are both negative plays

So hypothetically you could argue 7 > 5

(Also not sure who you're actually talking about(cox & suh?))

Edited by Glen

54 minutes ago, Glen said:

Tbf a stuff & sack are both negative plays

So hypothetically you could argue 7 > 5

(Also not sure who you're actually talking about(cox & suh?))

Negative yes, but more often than not a sack results in a larger yardage loss, which has a greater impact.

And yes, was referring to those two, but neither were on my ballot tbh. I just feel like the 22 total count (on plays that may have been 0 or -1 impacted runs) isn't more impactful than 15 with 5 more sacks, but people saw that total and ignored "splash" plays - 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble was low impact from my perspective. 

4-3 DT

Christopher Jones [16 GS]: 71 tackles (12 stuffs), 10 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.

Jurrell Casey [16 GS]: 69 tackles (15 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles.

Sheldon Rankins [16 GS]: 65 tackles (16 stuffs), 3 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

Felt those 3 DTs had better seasons, Casey and Rankins pretty close and basically interchangeable, 1 more turnover for Casey vs 1 stuff, sack for Rankins. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

You aren't part of collusion chat, so that's why.

(And probably the INT)

The only reason we offer to do ballots is because nacho says he'll give one of our players MVP...

Really y'all need to step up your collusion game.

• Like 1

Hey, five of my players were starters on offense. Pretty cool. Hey, they all sucked (aside from Watson). Not cool. 

And yes, Graham getting in over Kittle is bad. But that's a poor season for Kittle considering he had Brees at QB and terrible WR's.

Also agree that Brady got robbed. Especially when you see this:

Antonio Brown: 9 receptions for 108 yards (12.00 YPR, 26 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 drop.

Julio Jones: 5 receptions for 110 yards (22.00 YPR, 28 LNG), 1 touchdown.

7 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Is there an active owner that would want my team? Except eagles Pete? 

If serious I would do this. I think otherwise I'm going to be in the middle of the pack or below for several seasons.

Plus I'm a big Aaron Donald fan. Drafted him in BDL when he came out of college.

I'm actually going to go see the Rams play week 3 this year at Cleveland for the Sunday Night game. My buddy is a Browns fan and that was the game we picked to go to this year. Should be a blast.