Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I used to post mine before the tallies were done. But folks just copied and pasted mine with additions from their teams at the top spots. 

I appreciate your effort & not choosing to post them in the thread for reasons you mentioned.

We certainly got the most diverse ballots ever this season having no one post theirs in the thread iirc.

• Like 1

Just now, Glen said:

I appreciate your effort & not choosing to post them in the thread for reasons you mentioned.

We certainly got the most diverse ballots ever this season having no one post theirs in the thread iirc.

I remember how bad it got when I was taking ballots. And you mentioned to me the same thing. So I figured I'd wait.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The All-Star Bowl is here to warm up the spotlight for the Taco Bowl! Which conference will win this year and which player will earn their owner an extra tag?

Here it is: https://youtu.be/b-3CfIRE6Kk

And its GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rE3tbXSt35hbFSy_HdLHPGn3Mblx3U3d/view?usp=sharing

Also I just realized when I set the new stadium for both of these teams to Camping World Stadium in Orlando instead of Honalulu stadium, I didn't remember to put the abbreviation back so confusingly for this game both teams are abbreviated ORL for Orlando! Yay me!

The more time passes, the more I feel my team let a great opportunity slip through our fingers. 7-1 home record, had home field advantage, no khodder in the playoffs... couldn't ask for more.

Putting up our worst game of the season makes it more bearable due to knowing we had no shot that game... but a squandered opportunity nonetheless. 

Hopefully the Taco Bowl ends up being more exciting to watch.

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Is there an active owner that would want my team? Except eagles Pete? 

Thats a large oof my man. 

I do like the idea of starting fresh tho.

Shame you didnt ask prior to me getting dak