OTA's/Minicamp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, JIllg said:

When he was born, Jimmie Ward's parents made a pact with the god of injuries, Ligamentus Inconstans, promising the first of their new calves so long as their son was made safe. But years passed. They forgot their promise. Grew boastful of their son's accomplishments. But the great god Ligamentus sees all. And does not forget. He saw fit to give Jimmie glimpses of the gladiator's arena, only to take it away with his terrible power. And to bequeath upon Jimmie's comrades the same fate, leaving their legion hobbled and incomplete before their battles to come. 

That or random chance rules all our lives and it was allowed even more capricious power when the personnel decision makers chose a large number of players whose rolls for safety were always going to have to be higher than most to make it out alive. I personally think we just need to offer a few calves.

You are my favorite forum member this week. Already solidified. No others need apply.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JIllg said:

I personally think we just need to offer a few calves.

Also, I am very willing to offer my first born to the great god Ligamentus. Like, I am willing for him to be a complete paraplegic if necessary for good health moving forward. 

(My wife and I will not be having kids, so...)

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Also, I am very willing to offer my first born to the great god Ligamentus. Like, I am willing for him to be a complete paraplegic if necessary for good health moving forward. 

(My wife and I will not be having kids, so...)

Ligamentus has seen through the deception in your offer. Thus have we been twice cursed. I suggest that we sacrifice...Zane Beadles! He isn't on the team, you say?...Damn.

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

Ligamentus has seen through the deception in your offer. Thus have we been twice cursed. I suggest that we sacrifice...Zane Beadles! He isn't on the team, you say?...Damn.

We have Dontae Johnson again for absolutely no reason whatsoever; maybe that will help?

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

keep him on pup until right before cut day then cut him.

But to be serious i like Ward as a player. Just can't count on him staying healthy which just sucks. I don't think i would cut him since he offers versatility as he can be at least an average CB, nickle and FS.

• Like 1