Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

2020 Draft Prospects

There's young talent at CB for us. Were they Pro Bowlers? No. But lets see how they play bc they should get a shot this year. Roberts, Nickerson and Jones should all get a decent amount of snaps.

I don't know if youngsters in Jets organization will prevent Jets from drafting any CB in first 3 rounds but I don't count on it.

Truthfully I think outside of QB, S, MLB and IDL I can’t see us skipping any position based off of who’s currently on the roster. 

On 7/26/2019 at 5:41 PM, JetsandI said:

I don't know if youngsters in Jets organization will prevent Jets from drafting any CB in first 3 rounds but I don't count on it.

Yeah, not at the moment. Even if Tru bounces back, how long can we expect him to stay at the level? He'll be 30 next year. Someone like Jones could show up or we could land a good preseason cut. Gregg is cool, but he's only coached a top-10 scoring defense once the last 10 years. So I can't get my hopes up for the idea of him developing some of these young guys. I just have to hope he does. 

As of right now, we look pretty solid on paper but we could still have a lot of holes going into next offseason. Maye's injuries this season could add FS to the list as well. We have a great core of guys to build around right now. 

6 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, not at the moment. Even if Tru bounces back, how long can we expect him to stay at the level? He'll be 30 next year. Someone like Jones could show up or we could land a good preseason cut. Gregg is cool, but he's only coached a top-10 scoring defense once the last 10 years. So I can't get my hopes up for the idea of him developing some of these young guys. I just have to hope he does. 

As of right now, we look pretty solid on paper but we could still have a lot of holes going into next offseason. Maye's injuries this season could add FS to the list as well. We have a great core of guys to build around right now. 

I believe his strength is LB.  No matter who is LB, there always is productivity in the corp. 

Who are your favorite draft prospects from your favorite college team?

On 7/30/2019 at 2:12 PM, rickyt31 said:

Jerry Jeudy

On 7/30/2019 at 2:12 PM, rickyt31 said:

Lynn Bowden, Landon Young and Drake Jackson. Bowden can add a dynamic playmaker to the WR core and he is fantastic at returning kicks. Young and Jackson should be some of the top OL in the SEC and country this year.