Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Either squire is just putting his head in the sand going after racks who's pretty much confirmed civ at this point, he's not paying attention, or he's scum.

From a contributions stand point, losing him isn't a big deal if it turns out he is town, but he's the one who's the least town seeming to me. There are 4 mafia left. I reckon a few of them are sneaking in the shadows.

Ok. This seems... genuine.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

IMO losing Squire is a tough call. On the one hand, if he's civ, his observations and charting are invaluable to us and he will come in super handy in the next several days. On the other hand, if he's scum, he could wreck us all in a super calculated Rambo-esque manner, picking us off one by one until the weakest are left standing, pointing fingers and blaming one another.

Don't ever change Willie. 

Face With Tears of Joy on Apple iOS 12.2

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Your evidence is based on one guy's take on me and a white knighting. *shrugs* Okay ... don't know what to tell you other than you're barking up the wrong tree.

Meanwhile, I would love to hear from The Amazing Disappearing Act, Flacco.

Just got caught up right now like I said I would last night lol

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

who are all the players still alive with nightly moves?

Ragnarok = tracker

Rackcs = watcher

bcb = vote reducer

Tk3 = redirect

Flacco = doctor

MWil = lover/hater

I think it would be good for those players to put forward what they have done on N1 and N2.  Thoughts on this?  Did I miss anyone?

N1 I protected myself, N2 didn't put in a move because I wasn't here (I was at my beer league games). Not sure who I want to protect yet for N3. I can protect myself again, or I could go someone like rackcs or tk3.

53 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since you're on Mountain West time, which is a made up lie, and not Eastern Standard Time, I'm calling you a liar. 

I’m central, night was at 7 ET. Got home at 7 CST. Even if night was at 7 CST I would have never been able to vote or make a post. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m central, night was at 7 ET. Got home at 7 CST. Even if night was at 7 CST I would have never been able to vote or make a post. 

Night was at 8 ET. The time in which you got home.

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Am I correct that there are no more kill roles?

The only deaths will be lynches and mafia faction hit?

Fin is a killing role (vengeful though)

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

This does seem to be the case

My post above

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

I certainly feel like I have a good idea who another mafia member would be, but i still think we should vote our way through the list to see if anyone was made unlynchable for the day. If anyone was made unlynchable it would make them a pretty clear suspect. So then even though we couldn't lynch them today we could still have a good idea who they are.

Im pretty sure whicker will post if someone is unlynchable as he said.  If counselor used his move it won't show up at all, just in the night writeup that someone survived the lynch

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

With back to back lynches of mafia, are we good in saying Counselor and Rick aren't Mafia? You've got to think they would have burned a Pardon by now.

1. Swag

2. Flacco

3. Tk3

🤔🤔

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think they are more clear than scum, but they could be playing the long game, so they need to be kept in mind.

So swag, flacco, and tk3 are more cleared than scum at this point?

54 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Because I got off work, if you were actually reading up, I typically only am on at 5 am-6:30 am..... at that time we were still drafting. Then typically I get home around 7 pm and am on till I go to bed. 

It rained so I have a little more time to be on this morning.

night was called at 6 yesterday. By the time I could post I was off work and night wAs just about over. 

Usually I have time to catch up before night, which I will tonight.

In what world are you living in that night was at 6, very suspicious 🤔🤔

53 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since you're on Mountain West time, which is a made up lie, and not Eastern Standard Time, I'm calling you a liar. 

I agree with this post 

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO losing Squire is a tough call. On the one hand, if he's civ, his observations and charting are invaluable to us and he will come in super handy in the next several days. On the other hand, if he's scum, he could wreck us all in a super calculated Rambo-esque manner, picking us off one by one until the weakest are left standing, pointing fingers and blaming one another.

Super calculated 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

Either squire is just putting his head in the sand going after racks who's pretty much confirmed civ at this point, he's not paying attention, or he's scum.

From a contributions stand point, losing him isn't a big deal if it turns out he is town, but he's the one who's the least town seeming to me. There are 4 mafia left. I reckon a few of them are sneaking in the shadows.

Well scum have no reason to vote for conformed town, would make no sense knowing nobody would actually lynch confirmed town. 

Not saying he isn’t scum he could just be not read up, which I find unlikely with squire. 

Wouldnt be shocked if he put a vote on him for reaction post which is something I do quite often.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Fin is a killing role (vengeful though)

My post above

Im pretty sure whicker will post if someone is unlynchable as he said.  If counselor used his move it won't show up at all, just in the night writeup that someone survived the lynch

🤔🤔

So swag, flacco, and tk3 are more cleared than scum at this point?

In what world are you living in that night was at 6, very suspicious 🤔🤔

I agree with this post 

Super calculated 🤣🤣

Wasn’t it 7 est? Either way if it was 7 cst, like I said, I had no way to post or vote after night. 

I wasn’t going to vote until after the draft and all roles were out, and the real day of phase couldn’t of even started until I was working.

wasnt expecting an early night

Archived