2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

22 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I dont blame Klay. He had to take a back seat when the Warriors signed KD and if the Warriors dont give him the max offer in 1 minute into FA he needs to seriously consider other options because thats disrespectful. With saying that, I do think the Warriors will already have the max offer ready for him to sign as soon as FA begins at 6pm on Sunday. They arent crazy to make him feel disrespected especially since he is great and they drafted him so he been with the organization since day one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I also prefaced this with dudes who had bad injuries. Thats going to effect anyone later on in life. Guys who never had bad injuries (ACL, Achilles, Bone breaks etc.) seem to do just fine.  Barkley had a pretty bad injury later in his career didn't he? I'm not trying to say these dudes dont bang up their body, they absolutely do.

Kyrie has had surgeries to both his knees and will have problems post-career just like many others before him.

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Mission would've gone much smoother and not made AD look like a complete fool if Rich Paul wasn't such a clown...Plenty of dudes have demanded trades and gotten what they wanted without looking as stupid as AD looked through this whole process. He's a clown.

You keep talking about him looking like a fool, but he got to the place he wanted to go to period. And no, plenty of players didn't end up getting traded to the place they desired to go to. Point blank, Rich Paul fulfilled his client's wishes. That's all you can ask for. And he's gotten other clients very good contracts. 

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kyrie has had surgeries to both his knees and will have problems post-career just like many others before him.

You keep talking about him looking like a fool, but he got to the place he wanted to go to period. And no, plenty of players didn't end up getting traded to the place they desired to go to. Point blank, Rich Paul fulfilled his client's wishes. That's all you can ask for. And he's gotten other clients very good contracts. 

I think Rich Paul could’ve gotten AD to LA without making him look like an absolute jack wagon on the way out the door.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Kyrie is planning to sign a 4 yr/$141M deal with the Nets as soon as free agency opens up on Sunday. 

This has been common knowledge for about two weeks. Only question is if the Nets plan on offering it.

2 hours ago, Utley said:

This has been common knowledge for about two weeks. Only question is if the Nets plan on offering it.

So torn on this. I love Kyrie, but the injury history is a little scary, and turning away D Lo after that season is tough. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit i suppose. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Kyrie is planning to sign a 4 yr/$141M deal with the Nets as soon as free agency opens up on Sunday. 

Perfect, he can disappear and stop bothering us NBA fans with his headcaseyness. 

Edited by FinSting
coffee
  • Like 3