2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, showtime said:

So just Kyrie to Brooklyn?  Isn't this kind of a similar situation he was in last year in terms of having to be the best player on a team and be the leader?

With a worse supporting cast around him. I think he just wanted to be in NY, maybe Durant plans to come with him. We'll have to see. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

With a worse supporting cast around him. I think he just wanted to be in NY, maybe Durant plans to come with him. We'll have to see. 

Less talented supporting cast, but maybe that's not a bad thing.  Less guys who will complain and cry about not getting their way.

Also, probably a better head coach as well.

:P

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah Kemba walker nba winner 

he's done more than kyrie in the nba unless we're for whatever reason giving kyrie credit for lebron coming back to cleveland.

anyone who says walker is a downgrade from irving did not watch the celtics last year. this ain't a video game. kyrie takes mossing to a whole new level. 

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

My mind is blown that Kyrie is STILL getting any love. We have now seen Kyrie fail twice to be a #1 option, we've seen him demand a trade, and then we've seen him pout his way out of another. Ya'll WILD 

People like crossovers 

• Like 1