2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

41 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

If you just look at games played, sure. Again, how many games did AD not finish? Or leave for a quarter? The dude is still injury prone lol.

So tell me how many games he left and didn't finish the last three years? 

And definitely wouldn't be saying he was still injury prone if he went to the Celtics. You would have pointed to him playing in 75 games in back to back years but because he's on the Lakers, now you come up with the amount of games he didn't finish. L-O-L.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So tell me how many games he left and didn't finish the last three years? 

And definitely wouldn't be saying he was still injury prone if he went to the Celtics. You would have pointed to him playing in 75 games in back to back years but because he's on the Lakers, now you come up with the amount of games he didn't finish. L-O-L.

Not even remotely true. I don’t even need to, I’ll summon @NS922 @Breesus mode @amac @Spartica4Real

How many games you guys think AD left early because of injuries the passed couple years?

Or are they now just biased Pelicans fans @J-ALL-DAY? 🤡🤡🤡

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Not even remotely true. I don’t even need to, I’ll summon @NS922 @Breesus mode @amac @Spartica4Real

How many games you guys think AD left early because of injuries the passed couple years?

Or are they now just biased Pelicans fans @J-ALL-DAY? 🤡🤡🤡

Why are you asking them. YOU tell me the amount of games he didn't finish.

What are we even doing right now? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why are you asking them. YOU tell me the amount of games he didn't finish.

What are we even doing right now? 

I don’t know the answer, I just know he does that a lot. You’re saying I’m just biased so I’ll ask the Pelicans fans who watched him the last 3 years to tell us or are they just going to be biased haters too? 

🤡🤡

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don’t know the answer, I just know he does that a lot. You’re saying I’m just biased so I’ll ask the Pelicans fans who watched him the last 3 years to tell us or are they just going to be biased haters too? 

🤡🤡

Interesting how you wanted such a injury prone player on the Celtics. 

Okay so you don't actually know but just wanted to throw that bit in to counter him playing 75 games in back to back years? Cool… 

Moving on, 

21 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If that's true then why was he allowed and Magic not?

Because Magic was the President of Basketball Operations up until the season finale. Him being part of the official pitch would be suspect since it would seem like he quit just so he could tamper all he wants while still being part of the organization. Now, it really doesn't matter since Magic could meet with Kawhi on his own. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Interesting how you wanted such a injury prone player on the Celtics. 

Okay so you don't actually know but just wanted to throw that bit in to counter him playing 75 games in back to back years? Cool… 

Moving on, 

Because Magic was the President of Basketball Operations up until the season finale. Him being part of the official pitch would be suspect since it would seem like he quit just so he could tamper all he wants while still being part of the organization. Now, it really doesn't matter since Magic could meet with Kawhi on his own. 

Yeah, he’s injury prone. He’s not bad lol. I wanted him on the Celtics, definitely. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t leave a ton of games with minor injuries but go off sis.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the biggest issue with the Lakers next season is the lack of a secondary creator / ball handler. If Kawhi doesn’t come they’re going to lack a guard that can take the pressure off of LeBron. 

In his long 16-year career LeBron has only averaged more than 8 assists per game four times. 2019 Lakers was one of those four times.

He's simply unstoppable...just give him a little bit of help and any team he's on is rather difficult to beat. AD is more than a little bit of help, he's a lotta help. Might we see LeBron average 10 assists next season? 

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the biggest issue with the Lakers next season is the lack of a secondary creator / ball handler. If Kawhi doesn’t come they’re going to lack a guard that can take the pressure off of LeBron. 

D'Angelo :(

Kawhi should go to the lakers if he wants to win. But if he does goes there, he’s not going to be the man. 

Not only that, the lakers don’t have the depth to rest Kawhi like the raptors did. Lebron needs to play a lighter schedule as well. 

AD/Leonard/Lebron might be the greatest collection of talent a big 3 has ever had.

i wouldn’t be shocked to see them a 4 or 5 seed that’s unbeatable in the post season 

1 hour ago, FinSting said:

In his long 16-year career LeBron has only averaged more than 8 assists per game four times. 2019 Lakers was one of those four times.

He's simply unstoppable...just give him a little bit of help and any team he's on is rather difficult to beat. AD is more than a little bit of help, he's a lotta help. Might we see LeBron average 10 assists next season? 

The only time that he has won titles he has had an elite guard that can create his own offense. Wade averaged 22 + 5 both years the Heat won the title and Kyrie averaged 20 + 5 the year the won the title and went off in the finals. 

It’s extremely difficult to win in today’s NBA with only one playmaker on the floor. AD is definitely a lot of help but he’s a big man, not a guard/playmaker that can handle the rock and create offense for others. He’s clearly one of the greatest of all time but when the playoffs roll around he’ll be 35.5 with 19 seasons of NBA basketball on his body. Do you really want him to be the primary creator/only creator on the team? The Lakers should’ve played it safe and went after Kyrie/Kemba/DLo.

Archived