2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Devin Booker? Come on now.

He puts the ball in the hoop more, despite shooting it less. But you know only the first half matters, and is the end all be all according to you.

Booker 26.6 PPG on 19.6 Shots
Mitchell 23.8 PPG on 19.9 Shots

Booker 1.35 Points per shot
Mitchell 1.20 Points per shot

They both have 4.1 Rebounds/Game

Booker has 6.8 Assists/Game
Mitchell has 4.2 Assists/Game

Not to mention Booker gets to the FT Line more and shoots better there than Mitchell.

This is all while having FAR less talent around him than Mitchell.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya his upside is insane.

If we're talking purely upside, pretty sure Ben Simmons and Zion are 1 and 2. 

Edit: actually thought that was a jest at Mitchell, didn't see the post it was referring to.

Edited by Danger

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He puts the ball in the hoop more, despite shooting it less. But you know only the first half matters, and is the end all be all according to you.

Booker 26.6 PPG on 19.6 Shots
Mitchell 23.8 PPG on 19.9 Shots

Booker 1.35 Points per shot
Mitchell 1.20 Points per shot

They both have 4.1 Rebounds/Game

Booker has 6.8 Assists/Game
Mitchell has 4.2 Assists/Game

Not to mention Booker gets to the FT Line more and shoots better there than Mitchell.

This is all while having FAR less talent around him than Mitchell.

And the Suns won what? 19 games? Booker is amazing at padding his stats, I'll give him that.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

And the Suns won what? 19 games? Booker is amazing at padding his stats, I'll give him that.

He's padding his stats despite shooting the ball less than Mitchell???? He has DeAndre Ayton who was a true Rookie. Mikal Bridges who is also a true rookie starting along side him. The Suns will be a good team in the future, but right now, Booker is carrying them.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Simmons #1? Hell nah. Dude is the 6'10" Ricky Rubio with Lonzo Ball's jumper. 

This is where I have to say you're actually dumb and don't understand what the word "upside" means.

Just now, Danger said:

He's padding his stats despite shooting the ball less than Mitchell???? He has DeAndre Ayton who was a true Rookie. Mikal Bridges who is also a true rookie starting along side him. The Suns will be a good team in the future, but right now, Booker is carrying them.

He also had another 20 ppg guy in the lineup with Warren and a legit scoring big with Ayton. Regardless Booker doesn't play winning basketball. The Suns have averaged like 20 wins per year since they drafted him. He looks good dropping 70 in 20 point losses though. 

Just now, Danger said:

This is where I have to say you're actually dumb and don't understand what the word "upside" means.

I know what upside means. I just don't think Ben Simmons has the most upside of any young player in the league. He's legit a 6'10" Rubio with a worse jumper.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I know what upside means. I just don't think Ben Simmons has the most upside of any young player in the league. He's legit a 6'10" Rubio with a worse jumper.

Do you even have a brain or just some hamster wheel running up there? If Ben Simmons can develop some semblance of a jumper and just consistently play with a more alpha mentality (both of which are VERY possible) the dude is an MVP candidate.

The only reason you say all these things in favor of Mitchell is because you're a Jazz fan. 100% guarantee if he was on a different team you'd be calling him trash. You can lie to yourself all you want though and pretend that that's not the case.

• Like 1