2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who's trolling? People are legit trying to say that guys who ranked in the 30th-40th percentile of wide open 3 point shooting are elite shooters. That's trolling.  

You aren't even doing the math right genius. You're also per usual making up things I'm saying. I've never called anyone an elite shooter. I've said they are great fits next to LeBron and will help next season.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

But you were just on my case for hyping up Utah's end of bench players, yet here you are doing the exact same thing...

We were discussing the players.  Not you.  That's the difference.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I've said they are great fits next to LeBron and will help next season.

They're end of bench players that will be fringe rotational pieces. Quinn might get some burn but I doubt Daniels will. That gives them one-two shooters in their entire rotation.

Just now, CWood21 said:

We were discussing the players.  Not you.  That's the difference.

The entire board takes personal shots at me on a daily basis and I never say any back though. It wasn't an insult I just said that the Lakers fan base is hyping up Cook/Daniels just like you said I was hyping up NWG and Howard. There's literally no difference. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

They're end of bench players that will be fringe rotational pieces. Quinn might get some burn but I doubt Daniels will. That gives them one-two shooters in their entire rotation.

Why are you ignoring Danny Green?

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Why are you ignoring Danny Green?

Danny Green is the one shooter in their rotation. Daniels, Cook, and Caruso are all fringe rotational players. Green has also been a disappearing act in the postseason the last two years. 

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Let's not go there.  Keep the personal attacks out of it.

I'd hardly call that a personal attack. He did the math wrong, then used that incorrect math as part of a false conclusion he made up to say I was trolling. I called him out for being wrong.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

I'd hardly call that a personal attack. He did the math wrong, then used that incorrect math as part of a false conclusion he made up to say I was trolling. I called him out for being wrong.

You were cherry-picking stats. They ranked top 10 in % but were nowhere near the top 10 in attempts. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

You were cherry-picking stats. They ranked top 10 in % but were nowhere near the top 10 in attempts. 

No, I wasn't. You keep implying your own intent to my words for some reason.

It is blatantly obvious they wouldn't be top 10 in attempts/makes. They aren't stars and don't take 10/game like Harden/Curry. They are role players. Role players don't hit 300 3's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

The entire board takes personal shots at me on a daily basis and I never say any back though. It wasn't an insult I just said that the Lakers fan base is hyping up Cook/Daniels just like you said I was hyping up NWG and Howard. There's literally no difference. 

You see no difference between hyping the LAL versus the........Jazz? 
The "flyover state" Utah Jazz? :)

Edited by Leader