Anthony Davis Packages: Which Are You Taking?

amac

Which Package would you take for AD?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which package would you take for Anthony Davis if these were the offers?

• Knicks: #3 pick, Dennis Smith Jr, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson
    • Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, #14 pick
    • Lakers: #4 pick, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball

I think in a bad case Tatum ends up peaking as something like Tobias Harris this season, so I'm fairly high on him. But there's definitely some inflating of his value going on, and basically calling all of the Lakers pieces worthless in comparison is inaccurate in my opinion. Kuzma will be at the least a nice role player and Ingram has shown legitimate flashes of being the player he was hyped up to potentially be when he was drafted

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

AD wont wind up with the LAL.....but Leonard will.
Bet the mortgage on it and make some cash :)

Why would Kawhi leave the Raptors to join the Lakers?  If he wants to come back to Los Angeles so badly, why not the Clippers?  I don't get it.

20 minutes ago, showtime said:

Why would Kawhi leave the Raptors to join the Lakers?  If he wants to come back to Los Angeles so badly, why not the Clippers?  I don't get it.

The same reason LeBron chose the Lakers over the Clippers I guess.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

The same reason LeBron chose the Lakers over the Clippers I guess.

LeBron is full Hollywood.  I just don't see Kawhi Leonard as that type of guy, but who knows.  I guess he could be since nobody knows much about him.

3 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I'll take Tatum over any of the players LA can offer. Down year or not, he is the best piece the Pels can get in a trade.

Doesn't matter.  The LAL are gonna get Leonard. The Pels & AD had their shot, didnt work out. Moving on.
AD's not gonna wanna sign with BOS - so Tatum's not coming your way either.
Best you scout out the Knicks roster cause AD's next move will be to become an AD/KD duo in NY.
:)

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Doesn't matter.  The LAL are gonna get Leonard. The Pels & AD had their shot, didnt work out. Moving on.
AD's not gonna wanna sign with BOS - so Tatum's not coming your way either.
Best you scout out the Knicks roster cause AD's next move will be to become an AD/KD duo in NY.
:)

Kawhi isn't going to be a Laker next season. LOL

5 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

1 Bajillion Quadrillion Zillion Triptyillion Internet Dollars. Bet!

I didnt say bet on it. I said bank on it.....and I dont think any bank's gonna take your Bajillion Quadrillion Zillion Triptyillion Internet Dollars.
Not yet at least :)

• Like 1