Anthony Davis Packages: Which Are You Taking?

amac

Which Package would you take for AD?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which package would you take for Anthony Davis if these were the offers?

• Knicks: #3 pick, Dennis Smith Jr, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson
    • Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, #14 pick
    • Lakers: #4 pick, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

It may be possible BUT don't think it is very likely. SOOO I just won't even think about it , ;)

Yea it wasn’t too likely when I thought about it and less likely when I put it together but you could trade for AD and Kyrie still leaves. That’s not unreasonable at this moment although things can change. 

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Yea it wasn’t too likely when I thought about it and less likely when I put it together but you could trade for AD and Kyrie still leaves. That’s not unreasonable at this moment although things can change. 

I will say it again. This will be some offseason... and not just for Boston... insert (gets popcorn ready)

27 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

You don't win by playing scared. Toronto will be boned if Kawhi leaves, but it was the right move for them.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

You don't win by playing scared. Toronto will be boned if Kawhi leaves, but it was the right move for them.

No I agree with this 100%

I merely backed off one scenario that seemed too outrageous. Id make the move no doubt. 

2 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I don't want the Pels to go anywhere near Lonzo.

Having a 3rd team being added actually makes sense.  Send Lonzo to a 3rd team (say Chicago or Phoenix).  Also, don't see the Lakers including ALL of their assets in Anthony Davis, especially if they don't feel pressure from Boston in particular.  Something like:

Lakers Get: C Anthony Davis
Pelicans Get: SF Brandon Ingram, #4, #6/#7
Bulls/Suns Get: PG Lonzo Ball

I believe that works financially once the Lakers sign their DP.  In theory, the Pelicans can start their rebuild with Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, and two more picks (say Jarrett Culver and Darius Garland) to jumpstart their rebuild.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Having a 3rd team being added actually makes sense.  Send Lonzo to a 3rd team (say Chicago or Phoenix).  Also, don't see the Lakers including ALL of their assets in Anthony Davis, especially if they don't feel pressure from Boston in particular.  Something like:

I believe that works financially once the Lakers sign their DP.  In theory, the Pelicans can start their rebuild with Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, and two more picks (say Jarrett Culver and Darius Garland) to jumpstart their rebuild.

I like the idea but I don't agree the Bulls or Suns would give up their pick for Lonzo. Maybe we would throw someone else in. Problem is, the remaining players under contract are: Kuz, Hart, Wagner, Bonga. Would suck to lose Kuz too. No one would want Bonga or Mo. So that leaves Hart, which would also be a bummer.

5 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I wouldn't offer all that if I'm the Lakers (but who can predict what the higher-ups will do?). But I'd take that deal if I'm New Orleans. If you change the Lakers deal in any way to make it worse though, I go with Boston's.

Agreed, that is a lot to give up for the Lakers. 

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Ew. The best piece the Pelicans get is Brandon Ingram 😂😂😂

As a Pels fan, I would love for AD to stay, but ultimately that's up to him. If we are forced to trade him, I will gladly take that Celtics package over the Lakers. Reason being that I see a higher ceiling for Tatum than any other potential trade targets. Also love the defensive potential of this lineup, assuming we keep Jrue:

Rozier
Holiday
Tatum
Zion
Wood

Oooo that is a spicy young core.

• Like 1