2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know why folks can't admit the Raptors were flat out better without Durant. Raptors are not chumps, they are legit in their own right. Better than a healthy Warriors team? No, but better than any other team in the league.

It's because people still have to go with the narrative that the Warriors are the best team in basketball, even without Durant.  Dude they have 4 ALL STARZZAAA!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, showtime said:

They would have lost 4-1 without Durant.  The only reason they won that 2nd game was in large part because of the effort KD put in during his time out there.  Before this series even started, anyone who knew basketball knew this was the Raptors series to lose.

We gonna ignore that Klay didn’t play in game 3? 

You can say the Raptors were better alL series long. But the the Warriors made them earn it and could very well have won the series.  

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

I'm asking if the Warriors didn't have KD and Klay how do the rosters compare?  

Basically, Klay doesn't matter.

If the Warriors have Durant, they're one of the greatest teams ever.  Without him, the Raptors are a better team than the Warriors.  They have much better depth and more quality players. 

Without Durant and Klay?  The Warriors pretty much suck tbh.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Excuses. He a choker for life. 

3X champ and that's a choker for life? L-O-L........The fact people still had hope for the Warriors winning this game without Klay and KD in the 4th quarter speaks to the type of respect Curry demands. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know why folks can't admit the Raptors were flat out better without Durant. Raptors are not chumps, they are legit in their own right. Better than a healthy Warriors team? No, but better than any other team in the league.

They were better team without KD. Much deeper. My point is that even without KD they still had a pretty good shot in my eyes to win the series.

Gotta feel for DeRozan here. The Raps almost certainly don't win without trading him for Kawhi but still, that guy was all in on Toronto for so long. I'm sure hes happy for his guys but you know he hurts not being there with them.