2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Game 2 tonight, I think the Raptors have to win this 1 if they want to win the series. Durant's probably back in Game 3 or 4 so the Raptors have to have a series lead before he comes back if they want to win the series. 

41 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Game 2 tonight, I think the Raptors have to win this 1 if they want to win the series. Durant's probably back in Game 3 or 4 so the Raptors have to have a series lead before he comes back if they want to win the series. 

Couldn't agree more.

They need every early win they can get, while gettin's good.

Warriors aren't going to double khawi to start the game. The role players on team Canada won't get as many open shots and they won't shoot 45% on contested shots again. 

Draymond will play a lot better when he isn't in foul trouble. I hope they let the guys play tonight, last game was officiated like a regular season game. It's the finals. Let's the guys play to a point. 

Warriors just need to limit turnovers and not let the raps go on any long runs. I think they would be smart to slow the pace down and then they can play their starters for more minutes because it won't be as strenuous when they are out there. 

Warriors defense is coming to play tonight. Klay Thompson is going to have one of those games. Warriors will be up 7 after the first quarter, be up 3 at half, trail in the third, then win by 10+ 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the right move. Need offense this series and I thought his defense was solid last game. Raptors won't attack him like the Rockets would.

Maybe he can give 15-20 minutes today. 

He was really solid Game 1. Makes sense that they start him so that they can space his minutes.

Also this is kind of a take quake but the media not giving him hype for being back 5 weeks into a torn quad muscle is 100% pushing the Boogie is lazy crap that they were talking about when he came out of college.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the right move. Need offense this series and I thought his defense was solid last game. Raptors won't attack him like the Rockets would.

Maybe he can give 15-20 minutes today. 

biggest reason is to have someone that can make plays on the short roll. Kawhi was on green and they barely ran green PnRs because of it. 

Archived