2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

22 minutes ago, billking said:

If there is even the slightest chance he could rupture his Achilles I just don't think it's worth the risk, sounds like hes very limited 

I would have to agree with this..... I'm sure everyone wants him to play, himself included, but he is a free agent. An achilles injury could cost him tens of millions. 

56 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I would have to agree with this..... I'm sure everyone wants him to play, himself included, but he is a free agent. An achilles injury could cost him tens of millions. 

He's getting a full max even if he does tear his achilles.

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

If Durant is back, I’d attack him all game. 

Go for it, if Siakam wants to attack him all game be my guest. That's something I'm sure the Warriors wouldn't mind. 

The building is going to be INSANE today though. Probably going to be a sloppy start from both teams. 

Just now, candyman93 said:

Raptors need to steal only 1 game. Even the crappier Cavs team almost stole a game last year.

At this point, I'd say its GS that needs to steal a game. Overall, TOR has dominated them. 

I actually think there is a better chance of KD having a better game today than Game 6. His adrenaline will carry him through tonight. Obviously the Dubs have to win today to get to game 6. But then game 6 the Splash Bros would really have to bring the squad home. 

So I was thinking the last finals loss for the Warriors allowed KD to sign there…. Could a loss here allow him to re-sign since no one can say they would win even if he wasn't on the team? In that case I'd be fine with a finals loss this year if it meant three more years of KD. 

Archived