Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I have multiple win conditions and one just allows me to exit the game early. It's pro-town given Thanos can probably win on his own. 

On 5/26/2019 at 2:03 AM, DingoLadd said:

So can we all agree the Sinister SIx and Thanos are the main threats?

Clearly the infinity stones are a major part of this and I know Thanos is a part of this game because role PM. I would assume as an indy/3rd faction.

So let's potentially establish who the sinister six would be

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sinister_Six_members if we go with the ones Kingpin is a part of....this list becomes a lot easier. It's really 3 options because screw the sixty six one. Also pretty safe to cross off the zombies one. 

(Spiderverse one)

I'd bet on the spiderverse one for obvious reasons, then again this is mafia so Rack probably just chose the people he was familiar with. 

On 5/25/2019 at 10:09 PM, DingoLadd said:

If thanos tries to kill me he's gonna get a heck of a fight.

There's a reason why my alternate WC mentions him specifically. 

On 5/25/2019 at 9:32 PM, DingoLadd said:

Thanos/Korg. 

He is town until proven otherwise. 

Matts is either angling to get Malf lynched d1 because he's mafia and wants to be aggressive, or stupid civ with no powers to back up the lynching of a top 3 mafia player in this game. 

I'd lean mafia but Matts being stupid isn't exactly unheard of. 

On 5/25/2019 at 8:14 PM, DingoLadd said:

Whicker got Thanos'd I see. 

On 5/25/2019 at 1:33 AM, DingoLadd said:

On 65 will be caught up in a bit.

WIn Condition, it mentions a certain something about Thanos. 

On 5/25/2019 at 1:17 AM, DingoLadd said:

Got it boss. 

Well worth noting. But there's 7 mafia. 

Tequila is the only cure. 

But are you bruce? 

I see

Ah yes. 

Shocking. 

I was thinking sinister six but given our goal is to defend the earth, larger scale villains like Thanos, loki etc make sense. I can even confirm Thanos is one of them with my WC acknowledging his existence. 

Also Kingpin is a sinister six villain, like an older one but he is.

A lot of assumptions that have no evidence to them. 

Im....not batman.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron

What do you think about LBC's claim that his role is weak or whatever?

It just occurred to me that it subtly hints for me to not test his lie. "Im not worth it" kinda post....

Hes probably Thanos.

For people with knowledge would it make sense that Thanos and Loki to be at odds. Possibly an outlive scenario of some kind?

This feels like Dingo has to outlive Thanos and thinks its Matts based on him saying he has comparable powers

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the only thing still bothering me about matts is...

...he said he ended up using a protection on himself night 1.

claiming an investigate role makes no sense because youll be forced to protect yourself instead of using the investigate move.

is matts really this poor as civ?

Dude - he's lying about it. He went big early and now has to double and triple down.

Don't overthink this.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

For people with knowledge would it make sense that Thanos and Loki to be at odds. Possibly an outlive scenario of some kind?

This feels like Dingo has to outlive Thanos and thinks its Matts based on him saying he has comparable powers

They worked together in the early going of the MCU, then later Thanos killed Loki. 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

the only thing still bothering me about matts is...

...he said he ended up using a protection on himself night 1.

claiming an investigate role makes no sense because youll be forced to protect yourself instead of using the investigate move.

is matts really this poor as civ?

Honest question - 

As scum, would Matts go all in on the Black Panther claim in a closed set up and just hope that he doesn't get counter claimed while using a character who would be extremely likely to be in this game? That's the part that is tripping me up. I don't know how he could know that Black Panther is or isn't in the game - it would make sense for him (Black Panther) to be in it. So that's an insane risk right off the bat. 

I think Matts is certainly lying about some things...I don't know that he's lying about being civ. The hard claim right off the bat with no succeeding counter claim on a character I have hard time envisioning as not being in this game is really giving me pause. 

Just now, Forge said:

Honest question - 

As scum, would Matts go all in on the Black Panther claim in a closed set up and just hope that he doesn't get counter claimed while using a character who would be extremely likely to be in this game? That's the part that is tripping me up. I don't know how he could know that Black Panther is or isn't in the game - it would make sense for him (Black Panther) to be in it. So that's an insane risk right off the bat. 

Not if rack gave scum a list of counter claims.  That's very common in role heavy games like this.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Not if rack gave scum a list of counter claims.  That's very common in role heavy games like this.  

Okay, I was unaware of that. That's problematic for sure then.  

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 10 - Dome, Pickle Rick, The Orca, DingoLadd, kingseanjohn, Mwil23, Counselor, Utley, ET80

Ragnarok - 1 - SwAg

Forge - 1 - Matts4313

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 3 - MD4L, Malfatron, squire12

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: Forge, theuntouchable, TheKillerNacho, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

On 5/26/2019 at 1:11 AM, DingoLadd said:

Alternate WC*. Main WC is obviously stopping mafia. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:26 AM, Matts4313 said:

So now you have both slipped. 

My main wincon is to save the earth. Which is greater than just the mafia. Probably gotta kill Dingo also. 

@Pickle Rick i think matts was using dingos verbiage when matts said "main WC"

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

What doesn’t make sense about it?

Are you looking for something in particular?  I’m saying that it seems incriminating, and the follow-up furthers at the very least a poor optic.

Archived