Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah

that "alternative win con" makes me think hes actually thanos

I can think of several others where he could still be town-aligned, but given that it would potentially out his character/role as well as (lower-likelihood but definitely possible) another player I'm reading a pro-town and if so a likely 1st gen Avenger, I'm going to hold that to myself for the time being.  I'm not encouraging Dingo to claim in the slightest but in the event he does, I'll be able to test this theory. Don't want to give him any additional avenues if he actually is scum.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:59 AM, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. And there is some very very flimsy evidence that suggest Counselor *might* not be telling the truth. Its weak, but I am going to put it out there. 

No where in the civ PM does it say you are green aligned. Its says "Avengers aligned". I asked for clarification if I am green aligned and he told me no - I am Avengers aligned.

BUT - That could be just a casual mistake as green is always associated with civs and counselor connected the two.

Or he didnt get a civ pm... so he doesnt know that we arent Green. 

On 5/24/2019 at 9:00 AM, rackcs said:

I have gotten multiple PMs about this so I'll make it clear in thread: There are no vanilla roles in this game.

lets go utley first.

its completely plausible that danger was mad that matts lolcleared himself and quit the game.

i reread that exchange (click on the links above)

and it feels like danger and matts are opposed to each other

utley

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 6  - Dome, Pickle Rick, The Orca, DingoLadd, Mwil23,  Utley, 

Mwil 1 - Swag

Forge - 1 - Matts4313

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 6 - MD4L, squire12, ET, Counselor, Nacho

BCB - Forge

Malf 1 - KSJ

Utley 1 - Malf

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Haven’t voted:  theuntouchable, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

I feel like this is where the vote is currently at, unsure, however. May not be entirely accurate. 

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok 

Dingo- I'm reading town on him

Sanchez - town 

Mwil -uncertain 

Whicker - leaning mafia but he did do something during d1 that I cant tell if he does as scum or town 

Counselor- definitely leaning mafia based on a lot. 

Im going to try and look into these further though 

The only one of these I disagree with so far is the mafia lean on Counselor.  I'm only on p. 164 right now, so plenty of reading still to do, but I'm very much getting a paranoid civ read off of Counselor.

Out of curiosity (this question is for Pickle Rick, so unless I pose it to someone else directly, please don't anyone else answer it... include Counselor), but has Counselor ever been scum before?  The check-in OP that Matts went to town on on D1 (i.e. the "green" post) seemed to come across like he's never been scum before.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:11 AM, Matts4313 said:

Such a case as you attempted to get me host killed on something that has not been the precedent on this site ever in any game ever?

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over something trivial. And you misinterpreted the rule and that I would somehow be clear from it. 

Host just PMed me you were scum. 100%, you die now Danger

i wonder if danger pmed matts to tell matts that he didnt leave the game because of matts lolclearing. thus, trying to make sure utley wasnt suspected by matts

@Matts4313 did Danger pm you first, or did you reach out?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:21 AM, SwAg said:

Yeah, why did you feel the need to retreat to the Game Mod for clarification?  Why didn't you play it out based on your Role PM beforehand? 

Seems like you got the information from the OP and were too scared to call it until the Host gave you some level of verification.

interesting....

On 5/24/2019 at 9:26 AM, Counselor said:

Matt’s and or Danger is scum. The only reasoning I can understand for Danger’s frustration is that he appears to be upset that he thought he would have more scum mates. 

could you explain this?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:45 AM, Matts4313 said:
On 5/24/2019 at 9:37 AM, SwAg said:

So, matts, you were posting without a Role PM when you voted Counselor initially?

Yes. I didnt get my role until just before the post in question. I was playing blind. The green stuck out to me because that was the first time it was said in thread. I didnt know what was in the role pms yet so I thought I would sit on it. But his general behavior was odd and that could have been a piece to the puzzle. Even if it is flimsy. 

matts is dancing

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

reads like a lie

there is no reason for matts to completely come clean with this information unless he is sure he is the lynch.

I commented before that that comment was the faking thing I'd read in the thread.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

ET has said a few times that he would lynch matts. 

But is making sure his double vote doesn’t make that happen 

He also denied saying he’d lynch matts until I showed him where he did. 

He put his vote on matts for a bit after that, but then moved off again 

Archived