Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick why did you refuse to answer the original question and instead answer a completely different, unasked question?

I don't even know what the "original question" referred to is, but I'm curious as to why you've posted this challenge at least 2 (possibly more) times already and neither of those times actually asked the question again?  This could be a very generic post type way of casting shade on a player, given that I'd wager there are others, like me, who have either no idea or have forgotten what the question you want him to answer is (so we'd have no idea if he actually has answered it or not), but your repeated challenges would make it appear as though he's skirting.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The only one of these I disagree with so far is the mafia lean on Counselor.  I'm only on p. 164 right now, so plenty of reading still to do, but I'm very much getting a paranoid civ read off of Counselor.

Out of curiosity (this question is for Pickle Rick, so unless I pose it to someone else directly, please don't anyone else answer it... include Counselor), but has Counselor ever been scum before?  The check-in OP that Matts went to town on on D1 (i.e. the "green" post) seemed to come across like he's never been scum before.

This may not be entirely accurate but counsleor was converted by mafia like the last day or 2 in the V for Vendetta game and he was mafia in I believe the 2nd micro game where him and touch lost bc they didnt read the rules...despite counsleor going through the exact situation the game before 

So at least twice but neither was in a large game or from the beginning 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I don't even know what the "original question" referred to is, but I'm curious as to why you've posted this challenge at least 2 (possibly more) times already and neither of those times actually asked the question again?  This could be a very generic post type way of casting shade on a player, given that I'd wager there are others, like me, who have either no idea or have forgotten what the question you want him to answer is (so we'd have no idea if he actually has answered it or not), but your repeated challenges would make it appear as though he's skirting.

Because he answered the actual question.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

ET has said a few times that he would lynch matts. 

But is making sure his double vote doesn’t make that happen 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He also denied saying he’d lynch matts until I showed him where he did. 

He put his vote on matts for a bit after that, but then moved off again 

Guys. 

C’mon 

For those that question me about counselor check out who he thinks is mafia.....all from d2 only 

20 hours ago, Counselor said:

KSJ

We get a second chance let’s get it right

So is that one strike against Utley?

Ok Malf

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Where was Touch? He hopped on me when I was gaining steam and hasn’t been around since...

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

Dingo

18 hours ago, Counselor said:

Utley

Matts 

I will follow this Dome as it will give us quite a bit of info. 

I think he does. I think Matt’s, Utley, KSJ are all scum

ET I know you are Avenger-Aligned as Hulk. Move your two votes over to Matt’s and I’ll go KSJ with you next vote. Or the rest of us go to KSJ now and take Matt’s out after. 

Swag let’s go. It’s Matts

Let’s get rid of Matt’s first

It’s Matts, Utley, Dingo, Touch if you ask me. Not sure about the rest right now. Possibly Orca. 

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ok I’ve hacked the system.

Swag, Matts, Orca, Utley are mafia

There are some others I’m figuring out 

17 hours ago, Counselor said:

And BCB or Squire. Possibly both. 

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Why give any at all? You’re caught Matts. You are going to be the Lynch bud.

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Malf

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

I just don’t see how your character could have so many more powers than me.

So Touch has still been pretty inactive. This is his scum game until numbers die down he will lay low and then suddenly become active again. Please be aware of this. 

Again Swag, Utley, Matts 

There are three of your de facto scum

Lynch Matt’s it will be very informative 

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

I can get behind a Dingo Lynch. He is always a wild card anyway

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Dingo also fake claims a lot

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Well if we are going to keep throwing our random people. Why is no one looking at Touch!

Well then who are your top targets? 

I think the overlook of Mission and Touch is bizarre. If Matt’s is town Scum is able to sit back and watch as we Lynch another mistake. But no one is bringing these individuals up. 

Let’s just all hammer him out then and move on

KSJ

The fact Malf is all over the place and Domes apparent personal vendetta against Matt’s makes me uncomfortable with that vote right now. @ET80 Hulk let’s go after your original target. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I don’t think Forge is scum. Nacho and LBC I want to see more from. TK3 was honestly one I forgot about that was playing in this game. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I think Swag is scum I just feel it in my gut.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Give me Utley or BCB

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

The four that aren’t me I can get behind 

On 5/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, Matts4313 said:

Swags => This is why I was talking with host. I needed to know if "green" would trigger a lie even if he was a civ. 

ok heres his explanation

to sum up, i think everything that matts is saying makes sense with what he is purporting to do.

its much scummier of danger to pm matts to explain why he left the game

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

He also denied saying he’d lynch matts until I showed him where he did. 

He put his vote on matts for a bit after that, but then moved off again 

Maybe so, but ET is my biggest town read so far.

Counselor I read as spastic town though as well.

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, and a roleblock night 2 after people warned him about a roleblock.

did he add the roleblock on because then he could say "Derr i thought i haz the only one"

yeah, too much scum in here to decide

matts could be totally mafia.

also, i would think matts would at least see where i was coming from when i posted what i did.

His game is always multi-layered; I believe that's because he refuses to just sit and guard a role, he feels compelled to always play out front.

I'm still putting more stock in your original read that this is Town-Matts on steroids right now.  By my memory, Scum Matts puts forward more effort to lead the town, especially early on.  And I've only seen a few posts from him that give me that feeling and almost all of them carry a lace of self-preservation (which I feel like Matts is too savvy to not recognize would draw scummy on him if he was scum, if you get my drift).

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

For those that question me about counselor check out who he thinks is mafia.....all from d2 only 

To summarize, he has said scum/mafia are 

Ksj

Utley

Malf

Touch

Dingo

Matts

Orca

Swag

Bcb

Squire

Mission