Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, The LBC said:

He's never crazy hobo, there's always an intent behind Matts' perceived craziness, he's not some bum on the street telling Jimmy Haslam to draft Johnny Boozehound.  His intents just aren't always what he claims them to be in the aftermath, especially when they don't materialize the way he was intending.

That was mwil 

Nailed it 

17 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

That doesn't translate to most OP town ever. Regenerating powers and your abilities aren't wasted? Such nonsense. 

2 days later here I am. 

Hi ultron. 

If Malf is scum, I'm 1000% he's Loki.

At this point, I'm willing to believe theories that have Malf as mafia with Matts. Matts made a STUPID play with his D1 claim (no matter what side he's on) and Malf is just throwing up a ton of interference (while sticking to the Matts train so he can get some brownie points once he flips).

It fits their MOs - Matts does something outlandish and tries to dictate the thread in a very aggressive manner, and Malf takes on the challenge of defending the position.

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Actually, my initial plan was I thought I could draw a hit and an all-protect (I assumed there was one with my role). I was going to use the Lie Detector to split/test everyones reactions. 

I was going to test someone mid tier. If they were avenger aligned, I was going to be able to double their moves. If they were scum I was going to tell everyone. 

much earlier.....

On 5/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is actually the biggest flaw I didnt think of. A mafia roleblocker. I saw that I have a roleblock night 2 and just assumed that would be the only one.

If mafia has one, I am pretty screwed. Unless someone has an "everything" protect. That would be swell.

contradiction

Just now, ET80 said:

At this point, I'm willing to believe theories that have Malf as mafia with Matts. Matts made a STUPID play with his D1 claim (no matter what side he's on) and Malf is just throwing up a ton of interference (while sticking to the Matts train so he can get some brownie points once he flips).

It fits their MOs - Matts does something outlandish and tries to dictate the thread in a very aggressive manner, and Malf takes on the challenge of defending the position.

Let’s lynch Malf if he flips scum then we go after Matts

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That was mwil 

Nailed it 

For the last time, I’m sorry I lost us overwatch Mafia. Besides, it’s all part of the master plan to tank 4 years in advance in order to get Baker Mayfield.

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Hey guys, I brought...

tenor.gif?itemid=4066536

...holy hell, what happened here?

You think you have it bad?  I just spend an hour reading that crap, and I still have 30+ pages to go that I have no confidence in being any more productive.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

nah, as mafia i like to lynch civs, die early, and make my scummates look good upon my death

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It’s hilarious how many people have scum reads in matts but want to vote elsewhere first to prove it 

I'm on board with the Matts train.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

MattS for so many reasons:

1. Claiming Day 1 

2. Saying you have a N1 power and then backtracking/lying

3. Adding another power to it after claiming one power

4. Adding THREE MORE POWERS for a total of FIVE?!?!?! When did Black Panther became the most powerful super hero ever? I’m behind on the movies and all, but man.

5. Danger posting almost immediately on page 170something

6. Waking up to almost 30 pages to read through, taking me almost an hour 

7. Overall slimy gameplay 

8. Pushing Uber aggressive play style and dictating the entire direction of the game. You’re that guy at the poker table no one wants to play with.

I’m sure there are more.

More gut than anything, but this reads scummy to me.

Archived