Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

10 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Eh we're not that powerful. 

You responded to a comment about mafia here.  So are you mafia, indy or another faction? 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dingo is playing the "too scummy to be scum" game

Dingo has jumped up my list.  He is up to something 

Just now, The LBC said:

Dingo said on D1 that his WC was still pro-town.  And I still don't see how cancelling the night (barring him having some alert from the host that Thor was about to die in the coming night - I'm spitballing here, but it seems a plausible bit that would fit with Loki's character - so he cancelled the night), especially N1, is pro-town.

I agree it is pro-town (No dead townies=pro town) but I'm not loki. 

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

It seemed obvious that the time stone did it.

but rags commented that the stone was green and not blue.

and Loki had the Tesseract. And the power fits Loki.

so yeah, im not going to try to manufacture an arguement.

plus, this topic doesnt help us get too much closer to finding the mafia.

i am going back to my intial thought before matts distracted me

lynching ksj to see if the wahons were civ-civ or mafia-civ

ksj

The time stone wasn't in the Tesseract.  It was contained in the Eye of Agamotto which was always worn by the Sorceror Surpreme (first the Ancient One, then Dr. Strange).  The Tesseract contained the space stone.  That said, this is straight out of the Avengers MCU wiki for the capabilities of the space stone: "It is primarily used to open portals to other locations and can even allow interdimensional travel."

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 8 - Dome, Pickle Rick, The Orca, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, ET80

Forge - 1 - Matts4313

DingoLadd - 2 - Whicker, The LBC

kingseanjohn - 5 - MD4L, squire12, TheKillerNacho, Forge, DingoLadd

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

mission27 - 1 - theuntouchable

Dome - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 1 - Counselor

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: @Tk3

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

basically what happened to your utley suspicion

The gif said it all. Nothing has happened. I'm watching the movement, especially of a few people since we have time. As the gif said I'm all in on it. Or did you all not see the text in the gif lmao. Now that Utley has voted and stated he is confident in a Matts lynch I'm even more so sold on Utley and am ready to lock my vote on him.

Leaving my vote on Matts has let me see how others are voting and shifting around the thread.

Everything I posted plus the PM reveal by Matts, Danger PSA, Racks clarification, the votes throughout, Utleys posts...I'm all in on this. Nothing has happened to my suspicion, not even a little

Just now, The LBC said:

The time stone wasn't in the Tesseract.  It was contained in the Eye of Agamotto which was always worn by the Sorceror Surpreme (first the Ancient One, then Dr. Strange).  The Tesseract contained the space stone.  That said, this is straight out of the Avengers MCU wiki for the capabilities of the space stone: "It is primarily used to open portals to other locations and can even allow interdimensional travel."

Technically all the stones can create portals, reality, time stone can alter reality/time (No night is time travel, Reality shift to make it so there's no night) Not necessarily whoever has the space stone.  

Archived