Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The gif said it all. Nothing has happened. I'm watching the movement, especially of a few people since we have time. As the gif said I'm all in on it. Or did you all not see the text in the gif lmao. Now that Utley has voted and stated he is confident in a Matts lynch I'm even more so sold on Utley and am ready to lock my vote on him.

Leaving my vote on Matts has let me see how others are voting and shifting around the thread.

Everything I posted plus the PM reveal by Matts, Danger PSA, Racks clarification, the votes throughout, Utleys posts...I'm all in on this. Nothing has happened to my suspicion, not even a little

For some reason, I thought you were shifting to the poker players....Whicker and Forge

Just now, squire12 said:

For some reason, I thought you were shifting to the poker players....Whicker and Forge

I'm actually disappointed that I didn't catch that. Would have been a subtle way of communicating. Well done. 

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

For people with knowledge would it make sense that Thanos and Loki to be at odds. Possibly an outlive scenario of some kind?

This feels like Dingo has to outlive Thanos and thinks its Matts based on him saying he has comparable powers

Not an outlive, but Thanos ultimately kills Loki (granted it's after Loki uses subterfuge in an attempt to shank Thanos).  I'm at a point where Loki as an Other that's less town-sided so much as Thor-sided makes the most sense to me as to what his alignment would be.  Also, if we're of the belief that Thanos is the other Other and that he's tasked with acquiring all the Soul Stones as his WC, then stones being in possession of all three sides (town, mafia, other) make sense and Loki having the Tesseract/Space Stone also fits.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this is interesting to me

scum voting scum?

i wouldnt mind a bcb lynch

If you think this could be scum voting scum, wouldn't you not mind a lynch of either?

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The time stone wasn't in the Tesseract.  It was contained in the Eye of Agamotto which was always worn by the Sorceror Surpreme (first the Ancient One, then Dr. Strange).  The Tesseract contained the space stone.  That said, this is straight out of the Avengers MCU wiki for the capabilities of the space stone: "It is primarily used to open portals to other locations and can even allow interdimensional travel."

At this point, they should just claim it, act like they are vanilla now, etc. I don't think my theory is right anyway. 

my advice is...matts is a known quantity.

he isnt going anywhere.

nobody protect him.

make mafia hit him at night.

ksj is an excellent info lynch that i have a mafia read on.

we find out more information of the wagons on day 1 as well

Just now, Malfatron said:

my advice is...matts is a known quantity.

he isnt going anywhere.

nobody protect him.

make mafia hit him at night.

ksj is an excellent info lynch that i have a mafia read on.

we find out more information of the wagons on day 1 as well

Or Mafia doesn't hit him for this very reason, we keep him around for a few nights, and when it gets closer to the end, he becomes the prime candidate for a mislynch. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Any other thoughts?

I'm not going to lie.. every time I log in there are 50 new pages

This is going to easily be my most unproductive game in my mafia career

Archived