Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:
4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm amazed by how many people were all "oh no.. I hope Matts doesn't flip green!"

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts did provide knowledge that there are 2 scum teams too.

he said he would be his life on it

I see something. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m done playing back and forth barbies with all of you

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Given that I've moved on to the belief that Dingo is an Other (Sorry, ET), I'm willing to support an Orca lynch.

You got me figured out. 

Also Orca lynch is a waste. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Soft attack on the guy who just threw shade on you.  tsk tsk

He did this to me when I had a change of gameplay and he was scum. It’s how he panders to the people about including them in the discussion when he is scum. 

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick 

top scum reads 

Swap Malf for Rick and you have mine.  That said, I have you up there too and it would be very much like scum you to put a list of two that aren't getting much attention or votes currently and have one of those be your scum mate.

Just now, The Orca said:
1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Soft attack on the guy who just threw shade on you.  tsk tsk

Keep reading lol

He is on page 213 I think.  It really sucks to be that far behind in a game like this.  

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

matts!!!!!!!!!!!! Hammer baby!!

Let's see your reaction to the hammer just shortly after you placed the vote.....

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm fairly confident he will. I've said all game I thought he was town

So WTF did you hammer someone you claim was town all game 👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm amazed by how many people were all "oh no.. I hope Matts doesn't flip green!"

Look above 

Just now, The LBC said:

Swap Malf for Rick and you have mine.  That said, I have you up there too and it would be very much like scum you to put a list of two that aren't getting much attention or votes currently and have one of those be your scum mate.

Yeah he kept doing that to me when him and I are scum. If Touch gives you a name one of them is his scummates 

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

ET because it feels like ETs scum game. Malf because of reasons outlined above. And has Utley even posted since becoming a replacement?

He has.  Not even counting the stuff in the last 10 or so pages, he had stuff before the N1-that-wasn't.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:
4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick 

top scum reads 

@theuntouchable  Is the post that LBC quoted a statement of your scum reads or were you asking for their scum reads?   I thought you were asking for their reads when I read that.

Archived