Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My read is that he's posted in here multiple times (was one of the first posts) and I assumed that he signed up, LOL. Apparently, he never did.

[unjerk]

I have no idea what this thread is or what this game is. I posted here to troll @ET80 exclusively.

[rejerk]

Wait I'm not playing? I thought I was.

Just now, MD4L said:

He would’ve been insta voted for if he could stall for that long with no suspicion.

That would be pretty perfect if we all collectively realized Rams was in fact in the game lmao 

On 5/25/2019 at 10:28 AM, Malfatron said:
On 5/25/2019 at 10:20 AM, ET80 said:
On 5/25/2019 at 10:17 AM, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 @ET80 this is our proof Cap is a Neo Nazi

Yes, let's forget the decades of actually beating up Nazis and focus on these two words.

You sir, are fake news.

not sure how that explains away Cap rushing to beat James Meredith into the University of Mississippi.

tumblr_njyl4altL61tlgqkgo3_500.gif

@MWil23 something like that

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What would you like me to explain?  I don't like the term. I think it's a way for scum to explain town lynches.  I don't trust you or Whicker or Malf. 

So even though I've advocated against KSJ the info lynch, I get grouped in here?

Just now, Whicker said:

Matts is town though

If you ignore all the evidence I see how you can come to that conclusion 

or are you just blatantly defending him because scum would be more sneaky than that and you think this is the better play

Just now, Dome said:

If you ignore all the evidence I see how you can come to that conclusion 

or are you just blatantly defending him because scum would be more sneaky than that and you think this is the better play

In fact I am ignoring the evidence you are using because I think it's bs that's distracting from the game. You all have been going in circles about it for what... 100 pages? I'm proceeding in this game as if it's a null tell and everything else leads me to think Matts is civ

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

obviously, dont lynch someone you think is town, even if it would provide info.

but between mafia reads, sure.

(credit to Swag, before he thinks i stole his idea)

So what would that say about forge who continues to maintain matts is town but tried to hammer him twice? 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why dont you like the ksj lynch?

you said it was trash day 1.

why?

I said the origin of the push is trash and as far as I can tell, nothing else has really been used to push him outside of him being a good info lynch based on day 1 wagons.

The origin of the push is trash because I say things all the time pregame that I think are funny at the time or I plan on holding to but don't for reasons that are related to real life or plenty of other reasons. Like during GoT mafia based on my upcoming schedule I said I was going to do my best Sanchez impression. I got involved in the game and my plans changed so I ended up being active.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what would that say about forge who continues to maintain matts is town but tried to hammer him twice? 

I told you, I had already been told that I was "guilty" or confessing "guilt". I figured if that was going to be the case, I should do something that I would feel guilty about. 

Archived