Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Counselor said:

Not sure what your whole theory was

Yeah, I know. And I'm not going to reveal it for purposes of both possibly being right and possibly being wrong lol. Would be too much info out there. 

@Matts4313 do you see where I'm coming from 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you add that we cant lose?

If we throw out every piece of evidence against you.....

1. Morphing claim of lie detector into a very OP role that doesnt quite fit your character 

2. 3 slips in your posts that tell of someone who is posting from a position that doesnt take ownership of the uninformed collective (town).

3. The original attempt to lolclear yourself...one that ultimately led to the 3rd slip

4.  The hole danger PM situation. 

5. You jump all over malf but have since softened on that position a number of times since the first push you made on him. 

At this point nothing you say can be confirmed or trusted....thus leaving only one possible solution to corroborate your story...death

Now look at what you provide....nothing 

1. None of it can be trusted or corroborated

2.  You basically made yourself vanilla or dead by claiming 

3. You will ultimately be a detriment bc until you are dead you will always be a cloud hanging over the game and in lylo will cause the ultimate chaos.

Now when you look at the evidence and what you bring it is crystal clear that you need to be the lynch.  

You have the best odds at being scum.  At worst we lynch a vanilla town (you rendered yourself vanilla the moment you claimed).  However if you for some unknown and crazy reason flip town then there is a lot of information be be taken from that.

One of the biggest takeaways from your lynch would be.....

If you flip town/avengers...that means mafia would have almost undoubtedly been hesitant or reluctant to say they are "avengers aligned" or "town" bc they would have to believe your claim of lie detector.  Now if they had a roleblock then I dont think they would have refused all together but they would not have rushed to provide that statement until they discussed things with their scummates first.  In fact if you are town you should already be using this to push people and help inform us and provide a good lynch candidate (you have yet to do this).  

The opposite can be said for if your flip scum (and which scum).  Those that freely posted that statement could either be town/avengers aligned or most assuredly they could be partnered with you knowing full well there is no lie detector and they could boost their appearance of being town.  

In short 

You are scum, worst case we can actually use all that discussion d1 to help find the scum bc we dont have to doubt your alignment bc it will be known.

After rereading some of d1 I'm gonna unvote and reexamine things under the assumption matts did not get the avenger PM as scum and was not playing everyone based on the opening post.  

Sadly, the now-admission that he's not a protector only strengthens my belief that Counselor is town.  Any reasonable scum vet would have advises him in chatty against floating that out there and to just let it ride and hope that if he was challenged on it it was down the line and he could say he had a one-time protection that he'd already used or a protection that didn't apply to the upcoming night.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:10 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm concerned that Orca hasn't tried to tunnel me yet

On 5/25/2019 at 6:13 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

nj Renaissance faire, actually.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:18 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

wait, tk3 is in this game?

On 5/25/2019 at 9:11 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Dome

On 5/26/2019 at 10:53 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

I voted for Tk3 tho

On 5/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Ok there's like 100 pages to read since I last had time to check in here but no doubt canceling out n1 is a scum move. Anyone claiming otherwise should be lynched. It would be incredibly stupid for an Avengers-sided player to cancel out the very first night, given night actions would certainly give us something to go off of.

On 5/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Obviously lynching is townsided. Canceling out the night isn't tho

On 5/27/2019 at 11:40 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Note: I mean specifically night 1. Canceling out night later in the game can be very strong, situationally. Asinine for a town-sided character to do it here, thugh

On 5/27/2019 at 1:25 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Someone tell me who to vote for

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ksj

THis is the last 3+ days of posts from Nacho.

The post asking who he should vote for really stands out as scummy to me from the past games I have been in with Nacho.   He does not seem the type to not have some level of read or feel.  Also a lot of votes with nothing beyond that.  

Just now, The LBC said:

Sadly, the now-admission that he's not a protector only strengthens my belief that Counselor is town.  Any reasonable scum vet would have advises him in chatty against floating that out there and to just let it ride and hope that if he was challenged on it it was down the line and he could say he had a one-time protection that he'd already used or a protection that didn't apply to the upcoming night.

Wouldn't a vet advise to do just exactly what he did and then have someone back him up to give him town cred as you are right now? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Counselor do you see that you could have gotten a cc from the real protector, leading to your lynch or theirs?

or at the very least outing them?

If you believe my random timing of this claim that’s on you. If you don’t that’s on you too. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Why is this sad 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 do you see where I'm coming from 

After rereading some of d1 I'm gonna unvote and reexamine things under the assumption matts did not get the avenger PM as scum and was not playing everyone based on the opening post.  

@SwAg would know the host far better than I do, but I hate making assumptions that hosts would just fork over info like "what does the avenger-aligned PM look like?"  Especially when we're dealing with a host that has visibly elected to keep info from the players for the purposes of a dynamic of his game.

Wouldn't a vet advise to do just exactly what he did and then have someone back him up to give him town cred as you are right now? 

You're under the assumption that Counselor would be receptive to that. Scum teammate of mine in the past can verify that I'm not overly receptive to advice lol. 

Just now, The LBC said:

@SwAg would know the host far better than I do, but I hate making assumptions that hosts would just fork over info like "what does the avenger-aligned PM look like?"  Especially when we're dealing with a host that has visibly elected to keep info from the players for the purposes of a dynamic of his game.

Again he didnt need it exactly bc all the info was essentially in the OP that Utley was raging about

@The Orca

I suppose it depends on the vet.  But I can speak for myself when I've been scum and what I've observed of other vets not in this game (bucs, gj - who may be before your time, D82, stallyns) who i've all witnessed telling other scum to just not draw attention to slips they've made rather than to try to explain them away.  It's sort of a no good deed goes unpunished mentality.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I suppose it depends on the vet.  But I can speak for myself when I've been scum and what I've observed of other vets not in this game (bucs, gj - who may be before your time, D82, stallyns) who i've all witnessed telling other scum to just not draw attention to slips they've made rather than to try to explain them away.  It's sort of a no good deed goes unpunished mentality.

I answer to no one 

Archived