Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

where were you doing during those matts near-hammers.

matts is right.

you seem very read-up, but you arent offering much

First, I have 55 notifications. There is 0% chance I look at them all, so I'll just reply to the most recent which is this one.

Where was I? I was on Matts. Matter of fact, I'm still on Matts.

The only two people I'm willing to lynch tonight are you and Matts, barring a new development.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again he didnt need it exactly bc all the info was essentially in the OP that Utley was raging about

@The Orca

All of it?  Some of it, I remember for sure.  But some of the stuff in that first butting of heads (multiple arguments but it was the first real clash on D1 involving multiple people) of Matts/Danger/Counselor was referencing stuff that only some of which was in the OP, and other stuff that individuals, giving them the benefit of the doubt, thought they saw.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

@SwAg would know the host far better than I do, but I hate making assumptions that hosts would just fork over info like "what does the avenger-aligned PM look like?"  Especially when we're dealing with a host that has visibly elected to keep info from the players for the purposes of a dynamic of his game.

I honestly don’t know.  I definitely think scum got cover characters made available to them, but I don’t know that they would get an actual fake Role PM to emulate.  We didn’t typically have that available in the thread for everyone.

We only ever had a PM Game issue once or twice and then everyone stopped that because people were ostracized for it.

@bcb1213, @Ragnarok, @MD4L can weigh in if I’m misremembering.

One last thing to throw in before I leave work for home that I want to mention, because I might forget it otherwise (already damn near forgot it from stuff I was telling myself to bring up in my pre-leaving check-up):

MWil not only posting his list of reasons against Matts but then making a point to go back and cite it (like a "See what I already said!") later on stick out to me.  It stick out largely because his list was put together after many other people (Dome, Malf, Rick in particular) had already stated their cases against Matts and MWil's list was just a recycled version of their reasons, but was represented as his own.  That's trademark scum behavior in my book.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I honestly don’t know.  I definitely think scum got cover characters made available to them, but I don’t know that they would get an actual fake Role PM to emulate.  We didn’t typically have that available in the thread for everyone.

We only ever had a PM Game issue once or twice and then everyone stopped that because people were ostracized for it.

@bcb1213, @Ragnarok, @MD4L can weigh in if I’m misremembering.

This sounds legit. Been a minute.  Sometimes scum would get the win condition too because people started using.  What's the seventh letter in the win condition stupidity 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

And in a game with 2 scum teams like matts says they is, you know who can hunt the other team and give off civ ethos? The other scum team.

Youre overlooking this stuff on purpose. 

Let's just ignore all civ reads then! Sure, that guy is solving the game, but he's probably just on a second scum team that we don't have any evidence of yet.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So it was real stupidity then?

Nope. 

It was two things:

1. Dome has been mafia and chased me hard when I was a civ. What game was that?

I’ve “chased” plenty people when I’m scum, probably almost everyone at some point. 

2. Here is an example where Dome and I fought each other. As a mafia plan.

I've been asking for pages what game was #1.

It’s just not something that stands out to me. I’m not denying it, I’ve pushed false reads on you in several games I’m sure. Just can’t name one specifically. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Whicker what about matts comment regarding why he wasnt afraid of the roleblock.

he basically contridicted himself as to what he thought about that before claimed.

paraphrasing

1. "I didnt think there would be a roleblock because its a very uncommon mafia role (lol). That was the flaw in my plan. I didnt even think of that."

later on

2. "lol malf. I had a roleblock power as well, so i figured mafia COULDNT have one"

later on

3. "I figured there HAD to be an all-protect because BCB mentioned it once, and this is a BDL game"

Do you have an idea of when this happened?

From your paraphrasing it looks weird but certainly not damning.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let's just ignore all civ reads then! Sure, that guy is solving the game, but he's probably just on a second scum team that we don't have any evidence of yet.

“He thinks malf is scum so he must be civ!”

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

This is probably nothing and I"m probably reading too much into it.

Feels like a softclaim about a fire superhero/villain to me. 

Pops in. Points out a potential soft claim. Leaves.

26 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Sadly, the now-admission that he's not a protector only strengthens my belief that Counselor is town.  Any reasonable scum vet would have advises him in chatty against floating that out there and to just let it ride and hope that if he was challenged on it it was down the line and he could say he had a one-time protection that he'd already used or a protection that didn't apply to the upcoming night.

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wouldn't a vet advise to do just exactly what he did and then have someone back him up to give him town cred as you are right now? 

I’m with pickle on this. Comes off more like they thought counselor was burning and tried to get something out of it and then to come back around on it so he’s not caught later as most people moved him to a town pile. 

Archived