Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

No movement on Nacho, going with 2nd read

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Alright, still think senor pickle is still a good candidate for scum, but there's no traction there at the current point in time. Orca. 

Interesting that as I was typing my post above, these two opted to move their votes from 1- and 2-vote getters.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Alright, still think senor pickle is still a good candidate for scum, but there's no traction there at the current point in time. Orca. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

No movement on Nacho, going with 2nd read

I'm willing to go Pickle

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Double vote is such a non-threatening move that it cant possibly be scum.

Oh really.  So if I cited a dozen games on the other forum where it was a scum move, in addition to other moves, would you still think that?

Just now, Malfatron said:

bcb anyone?

I think I've lost my appetite for that, right now. My case on him was flimsy, and though he tried a drunk misinformation campaign about high heels last night, there's nothing I've really got on him

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

bcb anyone?

He's voted.  But he's definitely a possibility.  He'd fit into that category with me (which I think he's done before) where I had a pretty significant town read on him and lo and behold there he was in the chatty when I showed up after getting killed.

Just now, The LBC said:

He's voted.  But he's definitely a possibility.  He'd fit into that category with me (which I think he's done before) where I had a pretty significant town read on him and lo and behold there he was in the chatty when I showed up after getting killed.

a throw off

Archived