Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron @SwAg @The LBC

I promised you that I would MVP it, so it starts here. 

I think we have 4 groups of 6. I think the 4 groups are:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The sinister 6 does not include kingpin. There are 6 of them:

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

Im assuming those two groups of 6 can only win alone. 

Thats the game set up. I would bet my life on it. 

this makes what you did even more suspicious then.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

While that would explain people's interactions early on with Counselor's Green/Avengers remark, I don't think it fits the OP (but I'm admittedly rank amateur on superheroes).

And Kingpin is in a variant of the Sinister Six.

Just now, MWil23 said:

This reminds me of when BCB was forced to spell talk backwards in V for Vendetta.

Nah, he is just fighting his nature.

Just now, ET80 said:

...IM...BAT...MAN?

Healthy Will Fuller?  16 TDs in 16 weeks with Watson??

Come on!  Good boy!  We have Memorial Day weekend beer!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my question.  If you would bet your life on it...why were you asking people if they were Avengers-aligned?  They could be X-Men aligned, still be town, but if you are being truthful about your ability, you would get a lying result from them.  

I didnt get it at the time. It took me going through all the post today to figure it out. My feeble brain started off thinking it was 18 v 6 with some room for others.. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Kingpin actually was a part of one incarnation of the Sinister 6, IIRC.

I am curious as to why the Infinity Stones would even be mentioned if there was no Thanos (has made me wonder if Thanos is a floating other whose goal is to find stones held by specific members of each faction as his win condition - and he needs to be responsible for their death... so either a nightly hit which he has or he has to be on the count on the lynch).

Also the character names you're looking for are:

Hammer Dude: Justin Hammer

Smart Russian Dude: Whiplash

I get that including the X-Men might seem logical, and this is probably splitting hairs, but I feel like the GotG as a separate entity are probably more likely than the X-Men.  If they're not, the rest of the Guardians are likely throw-in one-shot type civs.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

eh, this is prime civ matts right here.

i had to push him a little to see what support i got.

you and mwiii stick out the most

Support? From me?

My man you were backup 

Just now, Malfatron said:

why is he so sure there is an xmen contingent

but im letting it go.

even if this is the case, xmen shouldnt be a threat.

I don't know.  But he claimed Black Panther, and if X-Men are in the game and Town, then you have to reconcile the Green/Avengers Counselor saga.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this makes what you did even more suspicious then.

Nah, I didnt know this at the start. But I knew if I cause chaos that it would eventually shake out. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

While that would explain people's interactions early on with Counselor's Green/Avengers remark, I don't think it fits the OP (but I'm admittedly rank amateur on superheroes).

And Kingpin is in a variant of the Sinister Six.

The ratio is 12v6v6. The avengers win goal isnt  to beat the mafia nor the sinister 6. 

Archived