Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Btw guys, in scum chat we were talking about how a mafia registration thread would be a good idea for keeping track of who wants to run future games and such so I went ahead and started a thread for it. Anyone wants to run a game, just put it in there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Damn, ET was an inhibitor role.

So, there was no Green Avengers, lol.

What a setup.  Gg, rack.

The green avengers thing was ******* hilarious for me in so many ways. It was nonsense based on someone's mistake from day 1. I wished it had caught on further.

Just now, rackcs said:

The green avengers thing was ******* hilarious for me in so many ways. It was nonsense based on someone's mistake from day 1. I wished it had caught on further.

Bruh, I was all in on it when I saw which Avengers were Skrulls on the wiki and like all of those characters were included.

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Very much disagree. Protect people you think are going to get hit. You were not getting hit at any point, you had done nothing that would draw heat from mafia. Also, you didn't even protect MD4L after he was outed so that argument doesn't make sense.

And that time I made the decision to count it as a vote even before you responded. There were 2-3 other instances of similar bolds that I marked as votes as well. I was just being consistent. Anyone in the deadchat can tell you that I struggled with the decision at the end but consistency won out for me in the end.

Can confirm. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Bruh, I was all in on it when I saw which Avengers were Skrulls on the wiki and like all of those characters were included.

i learned so much about skrulls when you brought up that theory.

so many theories of certain avengers being secret skrulls

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, a discord dead chat.

another thing that needs to be a regular thing

Agreed. That's been fun. Watching the game unfold as a spectator with you guys was nearly as fun as playing it

• Like 3

Just now, Malfatron said:

i learned so much about skrulls when you brought up that theory.

so many theories of certain avengers being secret skrulls

Bruh, it was too much.  When we started looking and most of the people who said something about Green were characters who were Skrull, I was freaking out.

• Like 1

After Whicker's cool setup in Overwatch, I almost did something just like it. It would've been like his where everyone picks a hero as their role but the scum team would be skrull aligned since they can appear as anyone. I scrapped it though because I didn't want to copy him and it's also harder to balance games like that and I didn't want to have to change everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Agreed. That's been fun. Watching the game unfold as a spectator with you guys was nearly as fun as playing it

You learn a ton hanging out in chatty too

like why Danger quit :ph34r:

• Like 3