Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

At the point where the game was in the crux, there was a 100% chance of a sin6. So even if you bought the extremely late game conversion, my stance on Dome was more likely. 

And why do you give me such hell, but dont knock other people? Like him trying to get civ (s?) to give up and quit the game. Or locking in his votes super early. Or stating he would rather the civs lose so that you can win (playing against his wincon)?

I get it, I am being really harsh to him right now. Probably too harsh. But I told him at least 3 times before the game was ending that if he didnt change his moves, we would lose. He didn't change his moves and we lost. **NOT PINNING THE ENTIRE LOSS ON HIM** for those who are going to get sensitive about it. Just that I spelled it out that he could make us win or make us lose - - and he chose losing because i am an "arsehat".

Its just annoying that 14 civs or whatever, many who played awesome games, all suffered a loss because he doesnt like me. 

I didn’t really vote you because I didn’t like you I voted you because I didn’t trust you 

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

@mission27

I will definitely say that you greatly amused me throughout the game. You really didn't contribute much in thread but once you were converted the laying low actually worked in your favor. You inconsistently used your ability, just really random all over the place. In the end it worked for the most part. 

3 hours ago, The LBC said:

ET, let this be a lesson.  If/when we're town together we can actually wreck in games... so stop trying to drive the bus over me just because you get paranoid

I avoided that this game, didn't even mention your name. I agree, if we get on the same page early, we'd probably be playing a game of tennis with details - bouncing info around and crushing mafia...

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I just need to say that @Ragnarok was the absolute worst Thanos ever. Like, ever. You should be ashamed by your depiction. May god have mercy on your soul. Repent daily and it won’t be enough. Marvel fans everywhere are paying for your transgressions. 

Also, great game @mission27  MVP

Rag was like the Thanos from the beginning of endgame

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

The optics of it are the same.  The only reason squire and tk3 didn’t buy it is because they seemingly didn’t read it until after the game when I spelled it out in points 1-15.  Then, they didn’t even fault the process, just said “lol well it was wrong” and “well, Mission woulda flipped Civ and lynched you anyway.”

Face it: you miscalculated, and failed.

I read it. Multiple times.  I did not agree with it.

Just because you say it and you agree with the line of thinking does not mean everyone else should take your word as gospel....in a game of deception.  You only lied 2x.....how am I to know which 2 things were lies

Full disclosure, here is the plan that I suggested:

N2: Hit LBC. He was onto me pretty early, picked up on a lot of civ soft claims, and was also onto Dome AND Orca/Nacho. I thought he needed to go ASAP.

N3: Bait Squire into hitting me/using his vig (It worked!!!!) and then redirecting him to Swag/Malf (I left that up to Whicker and Dome to decide which one). We would have had Nacho take out (whoever he hit/was going to) plus another with a redirect. It also would have put MALF under the microscope for recklessly redirecting and getting antsy. I felt as though, even though I was a STRONG lynch candidate, I could reapply MALF pressure and give myself a DECENT chance at not getting lynched. Unfortunately for us, Squire hit me thanks to Malf redirecting me.

Here was the next phase of my plan (I channeled my inner ORCA for this one).

The next day, Dome hits me with the lynchproof AND Nacho hits me with the pumpkin bomb (enabled lynch votes needed to be cut in half). I'm HAMMERED in the vote, I then escape the lynch, Hard Claim Jean Gray (I soft claimed THREE different Jean Gray gifs in pages 74-128) that I had a one shot lynchproof as Phoenix AND a 2 shot redirect (telepathy). IF no one bought this and I was lynched again the next few days, both Dome AND Nacho were going to quick vote me and LOL Clear themselves OR I was going to be cleared.

I figured that was my best way of being aggressive/contributing and buying myself OR my team some time since outside circumstances impacted me last week.

@Malfatron @theuntouchable 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I had MWil absolutely nailed though. 

TBH, I was super excited when you flipped Thanos, because then I figured that I could use your own arguments as "Really? You're going to believe Thanos? Of course he'd say all of that. I'm JEAN GRAY (link to quotes and gifs I'd claimed)". I thought I could last another day or two. See above for my 2-4 day gameplan. LOL.

Just now, MWil23 said:

TBH, I was super excited when you flipped Thanos, because then I figured that I could use your own arguments as "Really? You're going to believe Thanos? Of course he'd say all of that. I'm JEAN GRAY (link to quotes and gifs I'd claimed)". I thought I could last another day or two. See above for my 2-4 day gameplan. LOL.

That's one thing people get caught up on.  I wasnt town, but I was scum hunting.  How else would I fit in?

Not that I fit in well enough.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

That's one thing people get caught up on.  I wasnt town, but I was scum hunting.  How else would I fit in?

Not that I fit in well enough.

I think that we can both agree that Malf totally screwed both of us (Well done @Malfatron). He prevented you from smoking Squire, which would have saved me N3 AND it cost you N2/outed you early. Imagine what would have happened if Malf OR Matt would have been hammered when people had the chance.

Also, general PSA, Dome, Orca, and I were YELLING AT WHICKER AND NACHO about traveling at the wrong time and unable to hammer either Matt OR Malf on like D1/D2 or this would have been a totally different Sin6 game! LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I think that we can both agree that Malf totally screwed both of us (Well done @Malfatron). He prevented you from smoking Squire, which would have saved me N3 AND it cost you N2/outed you early. Imagine what would have happened if Malf OR Matt would have been hammered when people had the chance.

Also, general PSA, Dome, Orca, and I were YELLING AT WHICKER AND NACHO about traveling at the wrong time and unable to hammer either Matt OR Malf on like D1/D2 or this would have been a totally different Sin6 game! LOL

Malf was the other person i thought should get MVP.  His N2 was awesome.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree with almost all of this but I guess everyone can have their opinions.  

I was dead on on almost everyone of my reads.  Matts I was only pushing bc I couldn't be for certain that scum didnt get the civ pm (which it turns out they eventually did).

I said rags, whicker, dome, malf, nacho were all scum and I was right.  Bcb I dont remember what it was about him but he was scum.  

And you protect yourself until you have a clear or a strong read.  Once there was clears I protected them but since I was already outed malf redirected me elsewhere....I wonder why I didnt want to claim

So, this type of write up was standard on WF.  And while you dont have to agree, I've found that at least paying attention to the criticism helps make you better.  

I've had some scathing write ups.  You can either get upset or at least they to look at why the GM said what they said.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

Aside from the fact that right before I died I was heavy-leaning that Malf's claim was a fake claim (he's ballsy enough to claim a major civ role if he's mafia, figuring that the "if Malf is still alive past N3, he's clearly scum" rule would mean he had a limited life-span and that if he was going to go, he'd at least force a CC from a high-powered civ), I actually had scum reads on 3 of the mafia and was bordering on going there on MWil as well.  So good hit choice and timing, mafia.

See above. You had 3 of us dead to rights, almost 4. I put all my chips in the middle and pushed hard for YOU N1 and N2. Sorry to knock you out of such an awesome game early, but I felt like we didn't have a choice. Plus you picked up on like 5 different soft claims. We were going down EARLY if you AND Swag AND Squire all stayed. I thought that Malf could be manipulated with my redirect contradicting his.

When Whicker discovered that Dingo was the bomb, I advocated for Squire to hit him and see if we could get both Dingo and Squire out of the game early, but we figured that it was too risky.

39 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So, this type of write up was standard on WF.  And while you dont have to agree, I've found that at least paying attention to the criticism helps make you better.  

I've had some scathing write ups.  You can either get upset or at least they to look at why the GM said what they said.

I mean if the only man who believes you're Iron Man is a fake-*** Don Cheadle. You're in trouble and have definitely messed up somewhere. 

• Like 2