Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You did a good job of lying low with your ability. Even when you caught scum (good job by the way) you didn't outright claim, you just pushed him and soft claimed your result. It is a shame you were not protected but either way it was a solid game for you cut too short.

I find it humorous that a player needs to for validation and attention. The fellow townies here are not the types to always be productive and helpful.

Great game, Rack. Certainly a pleasure to run one of these with you again.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m glad someone other than me brought back post-game host commentary.  If I did it, everyone would say I’m an ******* because I couldn’t find anything nice to say.

Yeah, they make playing good much more impactful bc no one wants to hear how they terrible they are.

• Like 1

Also - not that anyone cares - but I normally keep a one way dialogue with host about my thoughts. These were the relevant ones:

Im debating a masterplan post. Claiming day 1 and saying I only get to lie detect once and turning it into an investigation. If I get a mafia, awesome. If I get a civ, I have someone to protect/enhance/track.

Take the reads out of it.....

Its risky, because if someone has an unblockable hit or I am not protected - I am screwed. 

Just needed to vent my thoughts. I know you cant give any feedback. 

I tried to play this role way to aggressively. It really backfired. #failedtown

Im like 300 pages behind. Someone is a moron.

Where am I regarding my moves? Can I lie detect again?

^^^^ My response to @Tk3 reviving me. Sorry TK3. 

Stick with protecting Counselor and myself. 

But also kill swag. And Dome. So 4 moves in total. (but really just the protects) 

^^^^ 4 days ago

Also - not to be a dck to @rackcs, cause as I told you like 5 times, I think the game was great - - you did verify another vote to ask if it was a joke or for real. It was large and bolded. So you can see my disappointment when you flip flopped that stance. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m glad someone other than me brought back post-game host commentary.  If I did it, everyone would say I’m an ******* because I couldn’t find anything nice to say.

This was a joke, **** heads, quit ******* liking it as a serious post.  **** all of you.

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And you protect yourself until you have a clear or a strong read.  Once there was clears I protected them but since I was already outed malf redirected me elsewhere....I wonder why I didnt want to claim

Very much disagree. Protect people you think are going to get hit. You were not getting hit at any point, you had done nothing that would draw heat from mafia. Also, you didn't even protect MD4L after he was outed so that argument doesn't make sense.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also - not to be a dck to @rackcs, cause as I told you like 5 times, I think the game was great - - you did verify another vote to ask if it was a joke or for real. It was large and bolded. So you can see my disappointment when you flip flopped that stance. 

And that time I made the decision to count it as a vote even before you responded. There were 2-3 other instances of similar bolds that I marked as votes as well. I was just being consistent. Anyone in the deadchat can tell you that I struggled with the decision at the end but consistency won out for me in the end.

• Like 2

Also, relevantly, I tried to kill myself with a 3-way tie between Dome, Pickle, and I.  Glad that didn’t work since it would have accomplished nothing, when I actually thought it would end the game, lmao.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, Matts4313 said:

Avengers possibilities:

1. Black Panther => Confirmed by me

2. Captain America

3. Iron Man

4. Thor

5. Hulk

6. Black Widow

7. Hawkeye

8. Scarlet Witch

9. Vision

10. Antman

11. Spiderman

12. Doctor Strange

13. War Machine

14. Falcon

15. Winter solider

Bad Guys

Loki

Ultron

Thanos

Sinister 6

• Doctor Octopus (leader)
  • Kraven the Hunter.
  • Mysterio.
  • Sandman.
  • Scorpion.
  • Vulture.

@SwAg

15 - 6 - 3

Is that a ratio that host would do? I added characters for effect. I have no clue if the characters are accurate, obviously. I still would be shocked if there are no xmen. 

This turned out to not be completely awful. Obviously the Sin6 was a copy/paste so that was pretty wrong. But overall, not terrible for a pure guess. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

there was a deadchat?!

Yep, it was great and lively. Lots of fun. I had it in a discord channel and was constantly flipping back and forth between yours and the deadchat. Discord rocks by the way, thanks for introducing it to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yep, a discord dead chat.

another thing that needs to be a regular thing

But people can’t talk about it in thread.  I know no one meant to do it, but when it was mentioned by someone on D2 in a farewell post, I basically knew there were no revives.