Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Bruh, it was too much.  When we started looking and most of the people who said something about Green were characters who were Skrull, I was freaking out.

I did enjoy claiming green town aligned a day or two after that blew over just for fun, got malfs attention 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You learn a ton hanging out in chatty too

like why Danger quit :ph34r:

Oh yeah, as for the Danger PM situation, I forgot to address that. Basically Matts was up front and told me that Danger had PMed him and showed me the PMs. Matts hadn't reached out first and the information wasn't about the game really so I let it go with no modkill for Matts. And I was already planning on replacing Danger so I didn't care much on that end either. It did kinda piss me off a bit when Danger came in later and posted but by then Utley had replaced him I believe so I just moved on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Another one of my theories that was correct. Damn you. 

Dude when he quit it was too perfect not to claim.... sorry personal stuff got involved but that push nearly let me lynch a guy who was lolcleared panther day 1 

• Like 1

FWIW I didn’t really care matts got a PM from danger. He can’t control that and the read he’s getting about utley is negligible anyways. I was annoyed but not exceedingly so.

i was actually annoyed with dangers PSA more than anything and thought that could’ve led to a utley modkilling, but the PM on why he left wasn’t a huge deal to me especially after I dredged up personal **** from an old chatty lol 

i remember cwood coming back into a game he left and asking for a chatty in an attempt to clear his replacement lol 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

remember cwood coming back into a game he left and asking for a chatty in an attempt to clear his replacement lol 

yeah, i think that was a game i hosted.

i think cwood just wanted chatty and forgot the implications

i modkilled the replacement

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, i think that was a game i hosted.

i think cwood just wanted chatty and forgot the implications

i modkilled the replacement

Yep. It was mookie who got killed lol.

i assumed cwood did it on accident and was pretty hard on him for it lol. 

Then later I realized it was probably a slick way to try to clear a pal.

now you’re saying he really just forgot lol 

Just now, Counselor said:

Retirement Party!!!!!

You should keep playing.  You didn't make a wrong move, regardless of what they say.  Notice how none of them said the case on matts being Cult was flawed, it merely ended up being wrong.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You should keep playing.  You didn't make a wrong move, regardless of what they say.  Notice how none of them said the case on matts being Cult was flawed, it merely ended up being wrong.

At the point where the game was in the crux, there was a 100% chance of a sin6. So even if you bought the extremely late game conversion, my stance on Dome was more likely. 

And why do you give me such hell, but dont knock other people? Like him trying to get civ (s?) to give up and quit the game. Or locking in his votes super early. Or stating he would rather the civs lose so that you can win (playing against his wincon)?

I get it, I am being really harsh to him right now. Probably too harsh. But I told him at least 3 times before the game was ending that if he didnt change his moves, we would lose. He didn't change his moves and we lost. **NOT PINNING THE ENTIRE LOSS ON HIM** for those who are going to get sensitive about it. Just that I spelled it out that he could make us win or make us lose - - and he chose losing because i am an "arsehat".

Its just annoying that 14 civs or whatever, many who played awesome games, all suffered a loss because he doesnt like me. 

Aside from the fact that right before I died I was heavy-leaning that Malf's claim was a fake claim (he's ballsy enough to claim a major civ role if he's mafia, figuring that the "if Malf is still alive past N3, he's clearly scum" rule would mean he had a limited life-span and that if he was going to go, he'd at least force a CC from a high-powered civ), I actually had scum reads on 3 of the mafia and was bordering on going there on MWil as well.  So good hit choice and timing, mafia.

ET, let this be a lesson.  If/when we're town together we can actually wreck in games... so stop trying to drive the bus over me just because you get paranoid.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yep, a discord dead chat.

another thing that needs to be a regular thing

oh, I thought it was a chat that people weren't suppose to post in lmao. Just a post to show people who asked to know what people's roles were. of course I was the only one in there when I died...

• Like 1