Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

Prevent defense bb 

I knew you were lynch immuning yourself when Malf redirected you.  

I was half hoping you’d take a leap of faith and lynch immune me (didn’t know if you could) and lead a lynch on me.  

If you communicated you were going to kill someone, the game was going to end because Town was reaching its end with me.  I could have reduced the count to 2 to lynch, then we just needed to be on immediately at the phase shift.

But, I was stuck with trying to solve the game for Town since none of them were actually going to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Funny that Orca is one of the people that liked this. Because he 100% claimed it was a civ PM game on multiple occasions. So I guess he was just lying. 

Doesnt change they said it. 

The PM Game is what you did with Malfatron.  It’s what I said in the thread at the time, and what mostly everyone repeated.  It’s what made rack send all non-Town Civ PMs.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, I was stuck with trying to solve the game for Town since none of them were actually going to.

Funny since a crux of your last few days was faulty in reasoning (I was protecting Mission).

You did contribute a lot. Even post death I reread your post and used that information. So I am not knocking you.

But I did figure out everyones role and who should to be killed like 3, 4 days ago.  So you are being a bit dismissive. 

58 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Next time an investigator claims, if there’s a town protector you should know what to do @Pickle Rick, not protect yourself.

I didnt protect you but even if I did it didnt matter bc malf redirected me to nacho.  

I protected tk3 and malf redirected me to myself 

I protected forge and he got himslef mod killed 

Next time guys dont force the protector to claim like fools 

I mean I did nail like 10 scum......

tenor.gif?itemid=12126406

Just now, SwAg said:

The PM Game is what you did with Malfatron.  It’s what I said in the thread at the time, and what mostly everyone repeated.  It’s what made rack send all non-Town Civ PMs.  

Are you purposely being obtuse? I have stated that like 450K times already.

I am saying some people (orca) also said the "green"/Counselor thing was a PM game.

Both things happened. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Funny that Orca is one of the people that liked this. Because he 100% claimed it was a civ PM game on multiple occasions. So I guess he was just lying. 

Doesnt change they said it. 

Discussing wincons and attempting to tunnel it into a lynch due to asking about it etc...is playing the PM game. Plus the host stated you were playing the PM game...not sure how much clearer that could get lol...hopefully all games have an example civ PM from here out regardless to stop this, that would be best

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Funny since a crux of your last few days was faulty in reasoning (I was protecting Mission).

You did contribute a lot. Even post death I reread your post and used that information. So I am not knocking you.

But I did figure out everyones role and who should to be killed like 3, 4 days ago.  So you are being a bit dismissive. 

You somehow played in a way that precisely fit into a Cult arc with two other people who flipped Cult.  That’s not faulty reasoning, that’s an incorrect conclusion in spite of all reasonable and logical inferences leading to it.