2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Jeudy, Ruggs, Ceedee all on the board at 12, who are you taking??? reasoning???

might be leaning Ruggs, can’t teach that speed.. he is a more than a speedster, more like a playmaker. Look at the impact Hollywood Brown made for the Ravens, and Ruggs has better skills. Plus bigger, and more faster 

Edited by Humble_Beast

39 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

might be leaning Ruggs, can’t teach that speed.. he is a more than a speedster, more like a playmaker. Look at the impact Hollywood Brown made for the Ravens, and Ruggs has better skills. Plus bigger, and more faster 

Jeudy to me looks the more complete all round type receiver, he isn't "more faster" 😀 but he's fast enough to cause trouble deep. Ruggs is interesting but wasn't the top option for a reason and l think he's a risk, Lamb is very good and toe to toe with Jeudy I feel, though I do find it very difficult to project receivers at the pro level.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Jeudy to me looks the more complete all round type receiver, he isn't "more faster" 😀 but he's fast enough to cause trouble deep. Ruggs is interesting but wasn't the top option for a reason and l think he's a risk, Lamb is very good and toe to toe with Jeudy I feel, though I do find it very difficult to project receivers at the pro level.

Lambs doesn’t seem as fast. Might struggle against good NFL corners 

58 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Not just faster. More faster.... but is he most fastish? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Speed, speed, speed! It kills

Quickness kills. Straight line speed is meaningless. And it's all meaningless unless the players hand actually work.

Ruggs and Hamler are all around players with great speed and quickness. They will translate well. 

Lamb is who I prefer and his speed is not an issue.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Kinlaw

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I say CeeDee because I believe he's faster than he looks, and while yes, to someone's point, you can't teach speed (again, I think Lamb has it)--you can't teach a taller frame and that innate playmaking ability either, including ridiculous body control. I can't wait to see how it all shakes out doh!!!!!

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

ceedee for me plz. jeudy is great but I get the same feeling about drafting him as I did thinking about bama lbers after slolando. and for the record I liked cooper a lot, just being honest...I didn't say rational. I like lambs RAC better than the other two, ruggs im torn on. this is all if I have to go wr at 12 of course cuz im for building defense.lol

56 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Kinlaw

Kinlaw is kinda inconsistent on tape and very raw. I’ve seen some college olineman strait own him. He flashes sometimes but doesn’t do it on a consistent basis imo. 

even at the sr bowl the LSU olinemen had him neutralized