2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

23 hours ago, RaiderForLife said:

I have a question for the Raider Nation, IMO Isaiah Simmons is too light to start as a SLB or MLB in the NFL  In college foot ball he can play either SLB or WLB or SS.  IMO to be an effective SLB or MLB he has to add 15 to 20 pounds of muscle or he will be washed out by NFL O-Line men on running plays he will be very effective in covering TE's and running backs and #2WR's.  The problem that I see with Simmons is his size in his rookie season. He cannot play SAM OR MLB because of his size that limits him to WLB or SS in our system we all ready have 2 SS that are real good we just have to resign Joseph.  We need a top FS.While I really like Isaiah Simmons I do not think he is a good fit in our system.  I would Pick Murray at 19 or trade back a few picks and get another 3rd and pick Murphy then I would pick the best SAM or Will in the 3rd with an OG and a FS or RB.

He’s going to a phenomenal WLB, we need one of those too. Plus a WLB plays in Sub packages.   I have no issues with his weight at all.

Simmons weight doesn't matter because any smart defensive coordinator will not restrict him to playing one position. If you want a player that's just going to be a LB Simmons is not your player. If you want a player who can line up everywhere then he's what you want. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really? Haven't seen much said about him yet on Twitter. Very interesting. 

Just practice but 100% laser and accuracy every throw. Can’t wait to see the senior bowl. Daniel Jeremiah also has him going Pick 13. His ascent to the first round is complete. Although I never thought he was going in the 2nd. 

Still watching, Love another bomb. Everyone saying he looks way better than Herbert. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just saw that. He thinks Lamb is the best WR in the class and I am leaning that way too. So similar to Hopkins imo.

What's the deal with Queen though? He obviously blew up the National game but I really didn't hear much of him before that? Is he that good or are people over rating him because of his final game?

Queen is the best pure mlb in this draft I think the issue was people didn’t think he declare this year. I remember a poster here getting on me talking about the only lb draft eligible on LSU was that #18 guy. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Just practice but 100% laser and accuracy every throw. Can’t wait to see the senior bowl. Daniel Jeremiah also has him going Pick 13. His ascent to the first round is complete. Although I never thought he was going in the 2nd. 

Still watching, Love another bomb. Everyone saying he looks way better than Herbert. 

From everything I am reading and watching, it sounds like his biggest issue is going through his reads and getting locked on his first read. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the game.

The Senior Bowl was set up for Love to put his name on the map. This is the first time he's playing with players that are at his skill level playing with real talent. Players will love him because of the alpha dog attitude his name.

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

From everything I am reading and watching, it sounds like his biggest issue is going through his reads and getting locked on his first read. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the game.

Coachable. And overblown. Just hope he’s on Zac Taylors team and not MPs team. They don’t know how to coach offense. 

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The Senior Bowl was set up for Love to put his name on the map. This is the first time he's playing with players that are at his skill level playing with real talent. Players will love him because of the alpha dog attitude his name.

Love may even go 6 to Chargers if he has a strong showing at the Senior Bowl.