2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Pro Football Chase just trying to get subscriptions man. Can Rivers end up in TB? Sure. But that guy running that social media platform doesn't know a damn thing.

As much c*** as I give Carr, the two QBs that I don't think are upgrades over him are Winston and Mariota.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pro Football Chase just trying to get subscriptions man. Can Rivers end up in TB? Sure. But that guy running that social media platform doesn't know a damn thing.

As much c*** as I give Carr, the two QBs that I don't think are upgrades over him are Winston and Mariota.

Too bad Jameis is SO dumb with the turnovers because he has the mobility, arm and accuracy to be a good one. 

I'd be down for Mariota as a backup to Carr though. Our backup QB situation sucks with Kizer/Glennon/Peterman and I think we need someone who is more of a threat to light a fire under Carr (if he is infact back for 2020).

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Too bad Jameis is SO dumb with the turnovers because he has the mobility, arm and accuracy to be a good one. 

I'd be down for Mariota as a backup to Carr though. Our backup QB situation sucks with Kizer/Glennon/Peterman and I think we need someone who is more of a threat to light a fire under Carr (if he is infact back for 2020).

Peterman is better than Mariota. 

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Meh they’ve been pretty accurate 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Probably listened to PFF, he’s there LB47 or some ridiculous s***. He’s a Top 20 Prospect anywhere else and LB1.

No i don't listen to PFF nor anybody else. He's very raw, hardly any experience sure he had a nice Championship game misses tackles will need to get stronger i feel like he has short arms too.and he's a 2nd rounder IMO.

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

No i don't listen to PFF nor anybody else. He's very raw, hardly any experience sure he had a nice Championship game misses tackles will need to get stronger i feel like he has short arms too.and he's a 2nd rounder IMO.

Fair enough but I think he’s easily LB2 behind Simmons and much better than Murray.