2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I like Madubuike if we had a 2nd. I’m greedy lol, wish we had our second rounder to get first round talent. 

keep your eyes on this kid, forgot he was in the draft. Gruden Grinder type 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/logan-wilson?id=32195749-4c74-7370-743f-2000a41bbeba

1) Ruggs WR 

1) Murray WLB

3) Wilson MLB

3) Shenault WR 

3) RB/G/CB/FS

You draft Wilson and you are looking at a starting Mike for the next 8-10 years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

Didn't even need to blow it up. Just needed 4.8 - 40 

He needed to blow it up to sneak in the top 10

a so so showing would have kept him in the 10-20 range

a bad showing pushes him back to late 1st, possibly day 2

Edited by Humble_Beast

24 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

He needed to blow it up to sneak in the top 10

a so so showing would have kept him in the 10-20 range

a bad showing pushes him back to late 1st, possibly day 2

U said 10-15. So 4.8 would of been fine to get him around that. 5.0 is just horrific

6 hours ago, roi34 said:

Really like claypool in 3rd. Good height weight speed with production. Great blocker. Possibly best I've seen in years. 

Or even trading back into late 2nd for him

Agreed, Claypool with our 3rd would be nuts, if he doesn’t go in the 2nd. I actually really like Claypools tape, great combine aside. Notre Dame been churning out some solid WRs. I liked Boykin last year as well. I like Claypool even more this year. 

Ruggs, Claypool, Tyrell, Renfrow looks nice. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

One defensive player that I been looking into a lot is Justin Madubuike DT. He has some nice pass rushing moves and fits the mold of what PG likes in his DTs. Would definitely keep an eye on him. 

I’ve liked this guy for quite some time.  Good size, length, speed, production.  I think he goes late 2nd.  DTs that can rush at a high level and decent against the run are always very valuable..

This is an important question: what is the outlook on Hurst/ PJ Hall. Both have flashed but can’t trust them to be forces. Are 3rd round DTs really much of an upgrade? I could see trading up in the 2nd to land a DT but is it really an upgrade to our youth. 

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

This is an important question: what is the outlook on Hurst/ PJ Hall. Both have flashed but can’t trust them to be forces. Are 3rd round DTs really much of an upgrade? I could see trading up in the 2nd to land a DT but is it really an upgrade to our youth. 

They’ve proven they can be good in a rotation but definitely upgradeable. Not out most pressing need, but an impact player would be huge to go along with Salt & Pepper