2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I know he is a project with some red flags but do you think there is any chance we draft Willie Gay Jr?  He will need a year to learn but he is twitchy and looks like he has the explosive ability to play in the league.

There should be plenty of RB talent in the 3rd.  Probably will not have a single RB going in the first 40 picks.

I know a lot of you like Winfield jr, and I do too, but I have a hard time seeing us taking him. I don’t think Guenther or Gruden want another small safety. KuJo got a lot better as the season went on and we let him go for nothing. I wouldn’t mind taking him I just don’t see it happening I guess. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I know a lot of you like Winfield jr, and I do too, but I have a hard time seeing us taking him. I don’t think Guenther or Gruden want another small safety. KuJo got a lot better as the season went on and we let him go for nothing. I wouldn’t mind taking him I just don’t see it happening I guess. 

Yeah I don’t see us taking Winfield Jr but he’s still my #2 safety after Delpit. Not big on McKinney. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

God the closer the draft gets the more I want Lamb on this team...

I’ll be happy with any of the Top 4 to be honest. The more I watch Jefferson, the more I feel he belongs right there in the same exact tier. There is no “big three” it is the “big four”.

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ll be happy with any of the Top 4 to be honest. The more I watch Jefferson, the more I feel he belongs right there in the same exact tier. There is no “big three” it is the “big four”.

I'm not sold. He has good testing, hands, and production. But I don't see him as a guy who can win outside or be a game breaking threat like Lamb Jeudy and Ruggs.

I like Mims and Reagor more than Jefferson personally. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Bowden Jr is a mid round pick that id like. 

Very interesting player.  Could be complete bust since he hasn’t spent that much time at Slot WR but he’s one of those not super fast but hella elusive and quick guys.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Very interesting player.  Could be complete bust since he hasn’t spent that much time at Slot WR but he’s one of those not super fast but hella elusive and quick guys.

More of a Day 3 pick then Day 2... interesting player 

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Could you imagine a fan calling in, acting like they're a team representative, and picking a player for their team?  I mean they say they're going to be communicating over the phone.  Could you imagine a fan calling another team and trying to trade picks?  LOL.  I mean all it takes is a fan that can impersonate Mike Mayock and all of a sudden we're trading our two firsts and all our thirds for Burrow lol.  I know it might not happen, but could it?  Absolutely.  I would love to see that number two (poop) show unfold.

why?

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Over/Under 2 on the amount of teams that get hacked lol

They really need to add extra time to the clock cause this can go really south

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Could you imagine a fan calling in, acting like they're a team representative, and picking a player for their team?  I mean they say they're going to be communicating over the phone.  Could you imagine a fan calling another team and trying to trade picks?  LOL.  I mean all it takes is a fan that can impersonate Mike Mayock and all of a sudden we're trading our two firsts and all our thirds for Burrow lol.  I know it might not happen, but could it?  Absolutely.  I would love to see that number two (poop) show unfold.

6 hours ago, Trojan said:

If Owner/GM/Coach/Scouts are all physically not together, like they each are at their houses, how does this affect trades? It kinda has to in a big way right? Trade scenarios are probably discussed right now if ______ then _______ and then just minor tweaks within a range of acceptable I would think. I bet there is way less trades than normal and we might get messed over at 19 unless some team is ballsy enough to call up Mayock and express interest in Jordan Love for an if then trade negotiation.

Like if the Saints, Colts and some other team all call up for 19, how does Mayock contact Gruden and Mark and get the info back to all three teams and hold a real bidding war with enough time on clock and still have a reserve pick also. It's gotta be a weird situation and they all need to have a copy of the big board and keep it up to date.

It has already been reported that teams are looking at venues to do the draft like hotel and some gms and hc are hosting their draft teams. not gonna be much different than before. Teams always called in picks and worked THE PHONES to make trades. I don't see the issue.

• Like 2