Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

1 hour ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Another thing I dont see people talking about is BRING BACK THE ABILITY TO VOTE ON MAPS in the pregame lobby.

There's a lot of things we haven't been talking about in here that could be changed. There is a leak that they are overhauling a fair amount of the multiplayer right now and it should be done in the month of November. We'll see

• Like 1

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Bro.  I found the game mode I liked.  My friend suggested headquarters.  That has changed my life in this game entirely.

Headquarters is the worse, lol.

I do like the new Cyber Attack mode. Feels like S&D on steroids with demolition mixed in.

Another question... do people play on casual mode or hardcore mode? I haven't tried realism in the base game, but did play it once in the beta. Need to give that a try again.

It is crazy that this could have been the best COD ever because of the awesome new engine and guns/gunsmith, but it is absolutely HATED across the board by all the pros/streamers/youtubers due to the horrendous maps and the decision to make the game so "tactical" (read: campy).

If this game had Treyarch maps, I think it would be so much different. They can fix the footstep volume, battle chatter, claymore/shotgun balance, movement speed, character visibility, etc. to speed up the game, but you can't really fix these maps unless they are completely remade. 

51 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

It is crazy that this could have been the best COD ever because of the awesome new engine and guns/gunsmith, but it is absolutely HATED across the board by all the pros/streamers/youtubers due to the horrendous maps and the decision to make the game so "tactical" (read: campy).

If this game had Treyarch maps, I think it would be so much different. They can fix the footstep volume, battle chatter, claymore/shotgun balance, movement speed, character visibility, etc. to speed up the game, but you can't really fix these maps unless they are completely remade. 

They don't need to fix the maps.  They just need to release new maps that don't suck.

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Game is no better then Ghosts at this point IMO. Super disappointing.