Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

I got the M4 gold, and almost have the AX-50 sniper done. I think I need one or two more double kills. 

A few of the weapon challenges are a huge PITA. Specifically the mounted kills (for all guns), the kills shortly after reloading for non-snipers, and the double kills for the sniper. 

The competitive cod scene is imo easily the most immature and embarrassing, and the way they've reacted to this game is no different. 

IWs biggest mistake with this game is to not release with ranked play. The pubs in this game are pretty bad 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

Why is everyone swearing by the young M4A1? Guns trash in this version of MW. 

#Kiloforever

I stopped caring about challenges after I had a few reset or not complete because of in-game bugs. Pass.

The challenges in barracks kept resetting on me so I quit those.

Does everyone else have bugs on their camo challenges? As in it always says 0/5, 0/10, 0/20 but you are unlocking the stuff? The counter is just broken.... how have they not patched that?

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

The challenges in barracks kept resetting on me so I quit those.

Does everyone else have bugs on their camo challenges? As in it always says 0/5, 0/10, 0/20 but you are unlocking the stuff? The counter is just broken.... how have they not patched that?

One of my friends told me that the counter resets on the mission challenges when you level up. I'm like, I level up too fast to ever complete any of those missions. Game is full stupid if that was intentional. I had Camo's bugged where I would complete the challenge and underneath it you would see it say "Complete" but the camo didn't unlock unless I closed the app and then turned the game back on. So after that, I just stopped caring about the challenges, camo's and missions. I'm just here to do what I do best...

Kill people

Because I want all the smoke!

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Found the camper.

Definitely not haha collected the most tags on my team in kill confirmed when I went 33-3 had the most captures on my team with 4 in domination when i was 25-1, had 3 plants in S&D when I was 12-1, etc.

I think I have a way better feel for the maps. I will say that I run Counter UAV, VTOL, and Chopper. Once I get my VTOL I do camp those last 2 kills to get my Chopper. But who doesn't lmao.

• Like 1